God bless America

kristmen

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neitzche was far, far more intelligent than Ill ever be.

So when he says "God Is Dead" I am inclined to believe him.

:P

---

This message was brought to you by MyTuppenceWorth IndustriesTM, the letters B and S, and the number 666.

Old t-shirt/bumper sticker slogan:

"God is dead."

-Nietzche

"Nietzche is dead."

-God

;)

If you're Muslim then you believe that you believe in the only religion that worships one god, throwing Christians and Catholics in the same boat and say that they are polytheistic because of Catholic doctrine, and claim to worship the same god as the Hebrews. In that case, you are one of two sects of people, and the only religion, that worships the only true god. Feel free to comment, this is just what I have learned from being around those that teach Islamic doctrine.

Cheers,

Daniel

um, so what about the jews, who clearly only worship one god?

Sorry, all my muslim friends have never ONCE tried to claim they are the only faith that is monotheistic...

not saying ALL muslims don't claim this, but that there are obviously plenty of muslims who don't abide or believe in the more hard-line interpretations of their faith. bit like every other religious community, in that sense then...

The only thing worse than being talked about is having Zombie Jesus eat your face off.

After dying, Jesus was raised from the dead and once more walked among the living. This, of course, would only be possible if he were a zombie; Zombie Jesus is the identity of Jesus following the Resurrection. In zombie form, Jesus retained his unending love for mankind, in particular, he loved their sweet, delectable brains. Many of his followers were surprised when, instead of offering God's salvation, Zombie Jesus vociferously consumed their faces.

:zorro:

jesusfrontpage.jpg

Sweet Butter Jesus?

Reminds me of a bumper sticker that says "Jesus wasn't conservative".

I'm pretty sure he wasn't a liberal either.

Reminds me of a bumper sticker that said:

"God is pro-life"

So I'm assuming that if Jesus is Liberal, then God and Jesus have father/son political battles all the time?

Honestly, I find the whole abortion debate redundant. We have bigger problems right now (war, anyone?). For my part, I think it should be banned passed a certain stage where the cells may have miraculously become life. Before that, it's merely a bunch of cells. To be safe, the cut off should be even earlier, at around the 1-early 2 month period.

Archived