God bless America

kristmen

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh, America. Where we dump tea by the crates into the Ocean, where we shoot guns like no tomorrow, and drink beer and eat wings while watching [American] Football.

And at least one thing Yanks and Brits can agree on, is Sasha Baron Cohen (Borat/Ali G/ Bruno) is incredibly awesome.

Then in the meantime, might we all remember that this study doesn't prove anything. Correlation is not causation.

I can recall studies where people who have faith in a higher power (God, Vishnu, Ron Hubbard, the GOP, whatever) live longer and have healthier lives.

Source kthxbaicheesecrackersftwlolroflbobdole

:pirate:®

Then in the meantime, might we all remember that this study doesn't prove anything. Correlation is not causation.

I can recall studies where people who have faith in a higher power (God, Vishnu, Ron Hubbard, the GOP, whatever) live longer and have healthier lives.

Source kthxbaicheesecrackersftwlolroflbobdole

:pirate:®

so by that logic surely your studies mean nothing either??

:wizard:

I never said his study means nothing. It just proves nothing. It's the basis from which one can make a hypothesis and then prove or disprove it, but it does not, in and of itself, prove anything.

ok but my point is that yours dont prove anything either ;)

oh and youre both wrong is %66.314159

:wizard:

Archived