Lime FTW!

Guest Captain J Wesker

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heh, I actually had an uncontrollable fit of the giggles when I saw the second image from the right.

Look at the shape of her head, resemble anything?

(Uh, if you don't think it's PG13 I'll remove it :\)

Coincidence? I think not

You're filthy. Wash your mind out with Swarfega immediately! Least its not as bad as the Doctor from Ogenki Clinic...

And what is Quinlan Vos?

Hell no. Tessa is a cute supergenius submarine commander who's a little clumsy in an adorable way. She's flirtatious at times and is a very good cook. And the platinum hair in no way says anything about her age. She's 16 in the first season.

Verdict:

If I was a character in FMP or she was real, I'd hit it. :P

Is that what they call 'em these days?  :P

Yeah seriously, I was looking into getting a pair for myself they looked so good.

uh.

In keeping this thread on topic, I am also a fan of

matsumotolol.jpg

Awesome (If a little undeveloped) character, with a badass Shikai to boot.

Edit: Whoops, sorry... It's the lovely Rangiku Matsumoto from Bleach.

Yeah but on that note you didn't say what anime Motoko was from.

I know it's slightly easier to Google a name, but Motoko turns up a crapload of results.

Major Kusanagi Motoko from Ghost in the Shell. She had already been posted, so I thought it would have been implied....

Kikyo is from Inuyasha.

Major Kusanagi Motoko from Ghost in the Shell. She had already been posted, so I thought it would have been implied....

Kikyo is from Inuyasha.

Hold the phone... so that's _not_ Aoyama Motoko then, but Kikyo from Inuyasha who looks practically identical, and the Motoko you were talking about was actually Kusanagi Motoko from GitS even though there was a picture of someone who looks totally like Aoyama Motoko.

*head explode*

And Viper... Assuming you're reffering to "Do I have to pick one"

Top 3 maybe?

The answer to your question is simple:

If you would choose to undertake such a task, each girl must not know about the other.

Hold the phone... so that's _not_ Aoyama Motoko then, but Kikyo from Inuyasha who looks practically identical, and the Motoko you were talking about was actually Kusanagi Motoko from GitS even though there was a picture of someone who looks totally like Aoyama Motoko.

*head explode*

My job here is done.

:pirate:®

Archived