Five seveN

Kristoffer

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I just have seen so many things announced and then they never came up.

I really don't want to become the GBB Five-seveN the Duke Nukem Forever of the Airsoft world. :P

I will always pray for this gun to be released. Ultimately it will be made, because the manufacturers are out for our money I guess. ;)

No, I just have seen so many things announced and then they never came up.

I really don't want to become the GBB Five-seveN the Duke Nukem Forever of the Airsoft world. :P

I will always pray for this gun to be released. Ultimately it will be made, because the manufacturers are out for our money I guess. ;)

good for you son, you are now back into the good graces of the almighty

:concert:

:vodka:

I'd still want some news on the gun. Why are there simply no news whatsoever between announcement and release? Asian news policies inside the airsoft industries are quite weird, at least for europeans, who are used to new products being shown as much as possible before release.

We need moles inside Marushin... :assassin:

asians value patience. and strive to save face. any misstep can only happen behind the scenes.

plus, witholding bits, AFAIK, is a proven marketing tactic -- just as the gentler sex builds up anticipation, greed and lust with silence and bit of mystery ;)

as for the mole, let me check my assets,

zT :gun2:

• 1 month later...
patience, grasshopper, is a main virtue of the true warrior  :wide-eyed:

zT :assassin:

Yes, but this virtue will let me sleep only on my back until that gun is out... once I have it, my significant other will be very disappointed :unsure:

Are there any nice holsters similar to Blackhawk's SERPAs for the USG?

Nice... :blink:

I didn't know they make one for the Five-seveN. But it's only one meant to be worn on a belt, I was actually looking for the tactical drop-leg version, which doesn't exist. Well, perhaps I can get a platform on its own and mount the holster on it. :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

I know everyone's kind of excited about the possibility of a TM 5-7 now, but Marushin's will be available in August (this year) in both 6mm and 8mm form.

http://www.mojji.com/jp/fax/fax2130.htm

Who knows when TM will finally get theirs into production.

Cheers.

Coming out with a decent Five-seveN themselves of course, grabbing precious market share and thereby bitchslapping TM and Marushin for making fanboys drown in their own drool for such a long time. :P

You've missed

"2008 : Eastern Arms, the new Chinese manufacturer, releases full metal version with 300 round drum mag, produces 900fps on rocket fuel - Skirmishers rave at its realism and usable power" ;)

The more I think about a TM 5-7, the better I like the idea - Outside like a 1911 and insides like a Desert Eagle - Could be a great (probably be the opposite, though, and a bit so-so... :) )

Cheers.

Archived