Five seveN

Kristoffer

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Esteves: could you check whether the holster could be mounted on one of the serpa drop-leg platforms? I.e. are the screwholes the same?

I'm pretty sure the whole Serpa line is modular and interchangable. I've swapped mine from beltloop to paddle and back. I don't have the drop-leg platform, so it'd be best to confirm directly with Blackhawk. They may carry non-catalog items that can be assembled into the rig that you want.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hehe was just about to post that :P (wait someone will do a thread in a min :rolleyes: )

ms_ps_fn57usg_l.jpg

Magazine Capacity: 10+1 ( 8mm )

Length: 213mm

Barrel Length: /mm

Weight: 725g

System: Gas Blowback

Muzzle Velocity: 150-165FPS ( with 134A & 0.45g BBs )

Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual

oh and before I forget to say it:

"lol, 8mm, lol"

Hope the 6mm proves better

The TM will undoubtably kick the Marushin's *albartroth*, and if we're lucky it'll be one of the NICE looking 5-7s.

As long as you don't mind waiting about 5 years...

I'm getting fairly sick of Redwolf at this stage...I preordered one from them in JUNE and they still don't have it :angry:

Yup, the TM was the USG too. Its the same story as the glocks all over again, the USG is the newest version of the Five-seveN just as the railed frame was for the glock, they makes the newest one because they know as long as its new we'll go out and buy it like the sheep we've proved ourselves to be :( .

Archived