TOKYO MARUI Full Metal Gas Blowback Rifle M4A1 MWS is comming

umisodachi

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the addition of cerakote is a fantastic idea it stops the guys with the "Colt colour Cards" complaining about the colour being ofspec.

"OH MY GOD THEY MADE IT SMOKE GREY INSTEAD OF SHADOW GREY HOW COULD THEY COCK IT UP SO BAD"

You mean those guys right?

There are many variants of the colour grey. Many.

But in all seriousness, it's a nice addition but not a breaker for me. If this is uk site friendly out of the box, it's all biscuits and gravy. I'll wait till they release a 10.5" barrelled version though, as I like the 10.5" barrel (or even 10" barrel).

Because I'm sure it will have a smother action and better accuracy then previous m4 gbbs available. That Cerakote looks amazing as well it looks graphite black from the photos. I love my woc witch is also cerakoted by rifle craft but this looks to good to pass on better snap up some magpul furniture before they become non existent.

It's going to be a hard to choose.

I am nothing  but pleased with my GHK G5, so I was planning on buying a tan version or the GHK m4.

But this makes the change in choice.

Oh EF it I take em both!

@hitman: the secret ingredient you are looking for is magical pixie dust.

Because I'm sure it will have a smother action and better accuracy then previous m4 gbbs available. That Cerakote looks amazing as well it looks graphite black from the photos. I love my woc witch is also cerakoted by rifle craft but this looks to good to pass on better snap up some magpul furniture before they become non existent.

In sure I read somewhere it's actually armour black. Either way it looks damn fine!!

The difference is with the bolt, I think it's been mentioned in the other thread. It looks like a normal bolt when seen from the breach, but when you take it out it is different. Like I said, it's mentioned in the other thread . . . . ?

Still pondering as to how this will be accepted by TM's main audience.  I have to imagine that those in Japan who already have gbbr's, or have spent much on ebbr's, won't be even with TM's influence convinced to instantly ditch them.  You also have to consider whether or not TM want's their gbbr to cut into their ebbr market share.  Of course, different strokes for people.

So anyone know why this is any different to anything else on the market at the moment?

Knowing TM you'd know that they haven't just made a WA system copy.. so that means... well that's all it means, it's highly unlikely it'd be worse than the existing systems, most people's gut feeling is saying it will be better, but that's just because it's Marui and people trust the brand (or their R&D). 

5XP9QuD.jpg

Looking at this they've made the effort to maximise the space available, but that's saying absolutely nothing whether it'll be better or worse, and of course will have to see how they build their magazines. This has changed me from getting the GHK the second it's release, to waiting until both are released and compared. 

Archived