KJW CZ P09

kenxin

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This goes on my "Must Have" list. Just got the KJW KP09 a couple of weeks ago and other than the difficult "double action" trigger pull and the typical "single action" trigger pull (lack of any stop of trigger movement before the pistol fires), I really like it. Range and accuracy are quite good.

KJW does it again with this new pistol. If that double action trigger pull is as smooth as, say the TM PX4, its going to sell like hot cakes. Probably even if the trigger isn't that good.

Smart looking design. Like it a lot more than the latest Hk's. The USA wont get any with trades unless KJW got licensing rights though. That's ok as I don't mind completely blank matt finish pistols (not a fan of poorly done fake trades).

Now, about that Browning Hi-Power.....

Good point, I could jazz through a Madbull chrono and it would tell me it was 500fps.

Though if that is standard I will have to shift back into England to have one if the moronic Government in Holyrood get there way :(

'FireKnife'

Archived