WE Scar H

kaufmau

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's short for Devilhunter mod (the user Devilhunter here on Arnies did it first, hence the name), what you do is you take a GHK CO2 mag, which for some reason has the legacy holes from the gas mags remained in place, but instead of a fill valve, they plugged it with a screw and an o-ring. So by simply using a KJW M9 fill valve, and keeping the 12g CO2 capsule in the mag, you're able to fill the CO2 mag with paintball bottles provided you have a filling adapter usually made for filling moscart grenades... if CO2 is easily accessible for you, then it's the ultimate setup imo for gas in mags guns for cold weather.. 

It's short for Devilhunter mod (the user Devilhunter here on Arnies did it first, hence the name), what you do is you take a GHK CO2 mag, which for some reason has the legacy holes from the gas mags remained in place, but instead of a fill valve, they plugged it with a screw and an o-ring. So by simply using a KJW M9 fill valve, and keeping the 12g CO2 capsule in the mag, you're able to fill the CO2 mag with paintball bottles provided you have a filling adapter usually made for filling moscart grenades... if CO2 is easily accessible for you, then it's the ultimate setup imo for gas in mags guns for cold weather.. 

Do you have to keep the capsule in it? I heard it works without it too.

I keep the capsule in, purely for superstitious reasons because the magazine itself isn't designed the hold that sort of pressure, where as the CO2 capsule is... while it has been proven to be okay, it just... doesn't feel right to do it so I'd rather lose a little capacity (which is way enough for over 100 shots as it is anyway) for peace of mind. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived