WE Scar H

kaufmau

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So from the video some things the guy states:

-Fill nozzle has been moved to the back...something about being better quality, not entirely sure

-Gas release rubber has also been solidified, something about having it sturdier so it doesn't warp or anything

-When he points to the stock, he mentions the changes to the body all follow the latest generation of SCAR updates

Man that looks good. I know it's probably really warm wherever they are, but that degree of snappiness is very promising. Fill valve on the back of the mags is nice too, though it was probably a necessity due to the bumper on the bottom as much as anything else. Might have to follow through on my promise to buy this one...

I'd say WE is stepping up there game by a large margin in their most recent releases. Gas efficiency has be great and I haven't been hearing anything about trigger mechs breaking down. WE's main focus should just be rolling out new models for now. Hopefully they'll release a many more guns before years end.

Man that looks good. I know it's probably really warm wherever they are, but that degree of snappiness is very promising. Fill valve on the back of the mags is nice too, though it was probably a necessity due to the bumper on the bottom as much as anything else. Might have to follow through on my promise to buy this one...

Could be that they copied GHKs mag design. Which would explain the excellent performance.

on my phone, my spelling will suck

I went to the Tank Museum at Bovington a few weeks ago.. I spent most of the time wandering around the shed quoting Oddball at every Sherman I came across.. And then to top it off I went home, drank wine, ate cheese and caught some rays. Could it get better? 

Unfortunately they told me off when I tried to climb them. But I got an A+ for effort :) Thankfully it was good wine. 

To stay on track, I too am also very excited for this release.. Maybe not for the SCAR H but it means they've got the mags developed so now they just need to make an SR25 to use the mags. Jobs a gooden! 

Archived