Cybergun licensing Glocks (MLE only?)

NonEx

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So they would be used for force on force training?  I really can't see the police messing around with airsoft guns.  I appreciate they're a lot cheaper than Simmunition but I would have thought they'd want to train as close as possible to RL.

So they would be used for force on force training?  I really can't see the police messing around with airsoft guns.  I appreciate they're a lot cheaper than Simmunition but I would have thought they'd want to train as close as possible to RL.

You answered your own contradicting questions :D

Airsoft is used for training purposes as because you say it is a lot cheaper than simunition but still close enough to the real thing.

The best bit is these "Cybergun Glocks " will probably have worse trades on them than any other airsoft Glock!

They're not Umarex. Their M&Ps had great trademarks. Part of my concern is that in order to make it affordable, but still meet their margins would VFC lower their quality to make it cheaper. The Stark Arms/VFC Glocks are ok, better out of the box than KSC/KWAs, better (IMO) than WEs, but not as accurate and reliable as Marui. Making the Cybergun Glock anything less than great, would be a death for the product.

I hear people having lots of issues with Stark Glock internals breaking after very little use, mainly on the full auto models but also the other ones. Can't speak for KSC/KWA but from what I have seen and experienced the WE holds up a lot better than the SA ones.

Like I said somwhere else, when people ask me if the SA Glocks are a good choice for skirmishing, I recommend a WE (!) instead! :P 

I hear people having lots of issues with Stark Glock internals breaking after very little use, mainly on the full auto models but also the other ones. Can't speak for KSC/KWA but from what I have seen and experienced the WE holds up a lot better than the SA ones.

Like I said somwhere else, when people ask me if the SA Glocks are a good choice for skirmishing, I recommend a WE (!) instead!

I do the same, I've only heard of a few sa actually be good.

It's all in the hop rubber and barrel quality.

For training purpose the Starks would be a bad choice IMO, they look the best but perform the worst, we or ksc would be my choice, marui glock need to be upgraded internally or the cheese infused plastic will break on green which I'm sure would be the gas of choice for training purposes.

Hmmm, didn't catch this on the first read through.

Regarding the MLE Glock licensed replicas; 

The standards

quality, respect the spirit of the house GLCOK and the need to produce with partners
confidence have guided our work. Versions delivered to French Ministry of Interior
will be produced and partially assembled in Germany

Possible BS, either they are taking in parts from SA and putting them together in Germany. Or they are just cloning the production line from SA. Or, they are actually developing and producing something themselves? <-- Highly unlikely.

Yea it could be good that they make there own, if it's for training purpose I would expect higher quality then the majority of glocks available. I wouldn't mind paying up to 500 euro for a really quality replca. But I know it's never going to happin. But one can wish.

In this case "training" is not runing arround and shoot targets and stuff... the only way an airsoft replica is relevant in le mil training is gun safety, getting used to the feel and things like that, an acm glock is probably cheaper than a quality training replica, but its close enough in externals, in this case durability is out of question, so stark would be enough. I dont think it will ever happen, but if it does I highly doubt that tose replicas would be ever fireed.

For 500€ you can just get a real Glock one and enough anmo (simnmunition) to compensate the cost of it.

A second hand RS glock in 45 caliber has costed me 350€ with two mags some spares and holsters and IPSC *suitcases* I will not use.

Even a H&K USP compact os cheaper than the cost for a TM USP with metal frame and hard polymers insides and I know it for sure too.

Sorry for comparing RS with toy guns, but  I could not avoid it any more, We are talking about RS training and for that you NEED a RS, that is more reliable and less expensive than any shift that C... can offer.

If you want to train bla bla bla, use a 22 caliber convertor, the anmo goes about 4,5€ a 50 box, even you have GSG making mp5 clones in 22 caliber for the cost of a RS or cheaper than a PTW...

For 500€ you can just get a real Glock one and enough anmo (simnmunition) to compensate the cost of it.

A second hand RS glock in 45 caliber has costed me 350€ with two mags some spares and holsters and IPSC *suitcases* I will not use.

Even a H&K USP compact os cheaper than the cost for a TM USP with metal frame and hard polymers insides and I know it for sure too.

Sorry for comparing RS with toy guns, but I could not avoid it any more, We are talking about RS training and for that you NEED a RS, that is more reliable and less expensive than any shift that C... can offer.

If you want to train bla bla bla, use a 22 caliber convertor, the anmo goes about 4,5€ a 50 box, even you have GSG making mp5 clones in 22 caliber for the cost of a RS or cheaper than a PTW...

HK makes training glocks so I really don't get the point of an Airsoft version being used for training.

Many versions can be had, problem is getting one in the US is a headache.

Do not like simFX.

It fires excessively hard.

It's got bad accuracy.

It drops very fast.

It drops energy very fast.

It's super expensive.

It requires a lot of safety gear.

http://simunition.com/upload/documents/doc_96.pdf

Velocity: 110m/s

Velocity at 20m: 51m/s

Initial energy: 3J

Energy at 20m: 0,65j

(And i have a feeling the figures should be a lot worse, but i'm generous on the air drag)

0,28 BB fired at 110m/s

Velocity: 110m/s

Velocity at 20m: 66m/s

Initial energy: 1,7J

Energy at 20m: 0,63

A m130 airsoft pistol will fire less hard close up, more hard at distance, has no drop, is more precise, is way cheaper.

Simunition gives the craziest bruises (5j version experience though), it prohibits easy practise. Cannot aim at all with the required head gear (pistol works though) and obviously it's *suitcase* so it instantly fogs up too.

The reason people can accept how hard it hits, is because 95% of the time is spend faffing around, instructing or running scenarios.

Airsoft on the other hand, is pure up combat-combat-combat over and over. Well, it can be.

And SimFX has no hopup. Official guideline is 15cm drop at 7,6m.

It's long range capabilities is worse than an AEP without hop.

Simunition is louder than airsoft sure.

So you have to wear ear protection (IMO), at which point it sounds like airsoft.

Airsoft GBB's are just low enough that they can be used without. Great!

The recoil on simunition is not really that fantastic either. It's far from a real pistol.

*heaves*

SimFX is bad!

Archived