KSC P10SD

The Big Bad

I like it!

Im guessing it's 28th October it's coming out? My foreign language skills are little ropy though!

They were supposed to be releasing another Sig p226 with the Jet silencer but I've never found it anywhere.

On second thoughts do you think it actually comes with the silencer?

I like it!

Im guessing it's 28th October it's coming out? My foreign language skills are little ropy though!

They were supposed to be releasing another Sig p226 with the Jet silencer but I've never found it anywhere.

WGC have the P226r with threaded outer barrel and silencer, it came out aggees ago :P

Checked Hkpro.com they have nothing on a P10SD. They have a P10 and they said it should have a spured hammer. which this replica does not.

I'm guessing they they added the SD to show that this model comes with a sound suppressor... dont know.

It is a nice replica though.

according to:

{goramit, wrong link}

I'd hazard a guess that this dosen't come with the silencer, but KSC will sell one seperatly

{edit}

click on "the big bad"s link then on the p10sd link, and lastly click the main picture at the top of the p10sd page. You end up at a page that shows the p10sd, extra mag and silencer. also bbs and gas .

Dear KSC:

Thank you for adding aftermarket sights and barrel to the USP series of pistol. Although I'm not going to buy this, I applaud you for trying something new. Now please stop being lazy and actually come out with different pistols. Preferably a USPc45, P2000 series, or the HK45.

With all the different glock models floating around and the new glock lookalike ban in place. I think it is time you stop promoting their weapons by making excellent airsoft replicas. HK could use your help, and they have more than enough pistols for you to replicate.

I like it!

the dont come with silencers, their MK23 proved that

oh, and here's your P226 tactical:

p226 tactical

jet silencer

Archived