New at RSOV: Tercell Full metal M1911/P226

Forze

The metal Sig P226-is this just the metal KJW Sig P226R? If so-no thanks. My KJW Sig broke and I canibalized it for parts... I'm not crazy about the white outlined trades either. As for the grip issue, I'm sure you can swap in a TM Sig P226R grip or even fit a real-steel one.

They also got Silver and black 1911 MEU, Made by "Army", we need some review of these cheepy pistols!

Because you asked..... ;)

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=166156

Now if my ACM '9226' (P226) clears customs tonight and arrives this week I should have that review up by next weekend. :)

If Guiness doesn't fall through with his review, I'll write one up when I get my P226. The lack of trademarks on the grip and the 6mm markings on the ejection port and magazine kills it big time though. But for the price, I think it's selfish to complain.

-Luis

right on jrara- SAO replica..... <_<

and short Luis21's review of this, add to the lack of double action pretty horrible gas-consumption- mine can't make it through one 25rd mag.

However, it is full metal, heavy and the trades aren't that bad. I suppose a tune would be in order to get this guy shooting straight and well and then you could have a winner. RSOV is selling extra slides and outer barrels pretty cheap so if you screw up the trades with a dremel-slip (-cough-) then for 10 bucks+shipping you can start over... ;)

SigSauerP2264_med.png

SigSauerP22615_med.png

SigSauerP2268_med.png

Slainte!

Archived