Replica sordins availible

medic23

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They appear to be replicas of the Supreme IV. I kinda prefer these to the Comtacs, because they are slicker and the mic is cooler. Gotta make a Multicam or ARPAT cover fo them.

I thought it looks more like MSA Ranger than the MSA sordin?.. expecially with the mic selection

Mhh, they do look pretty good,

But anybodies guess how good they’ll actually be,

I’ve heard that the new Comtacs are pretty good so hopefully they’ve learnt some lessons and implemented those into these Sordins.

I think I’ll wait for somebody else to buy one first. :P

that would simply be there disclaimer for EVERY chinese product they sell. Would have been better if they'd maybe included a little more detail on the product tho

Some info on the specs:

Element Sordin Head Set with Military Standard Plug

Description:

Noise canceling flexible gooseneck microphone

360° Surround Sound for ambient listening

Powered by 2 x AA Size Battery

OD Green cups with camouflage headband

as promised:

IMG_2996.jpg

IMG_2997.jpg

IMG_3001.jpg

IMG_3002.jpg

IMG_3003.jpg

IMG_3004.jpg

IMG_3005.jpg

IMG_3006.jpg

IMG_3007.jpg

ok so all i can say about these is.. nice... lol anyways they work great, the thing that suprised me the most is that if there is a loud noise they shut off for 1 sec and return to normal. i guess this is their "sound dampening" the transmissions are very clear unless you have the mic on your mouth :D and the reception is very well.. overall worth the price.

U-94 was not included with the sordin they have to be bought seperatly

I think I'm going to pick up a pair of these to tide me over untill I can get some real sordins... Do they take the same PTT as the Element Comtacs?

Yes, they take the same PTTs as the new generation ComTac-IIs that are in the review section.

I want some too so I can protect my ears from my GBBR. :P

-Luis

can we find these in the local shops in HK? I know a guy heading there on sunday

also who makes the PTT you are using?

i haveno clue lol i just bought em off airsoft global and they showed up :) Element makes the PTT and the headsets

i haveno clue lol i just bought em off airsoft global and they showed up :) Element makes the PTT and the headsets

I ordered a set as well they look alrite i prefer the look of them then to the comtacs

as soon as i get mine i will grap a radio and get a review up.

Archived