Tokyo Marui G36K Recoil Shoot Engine

Shinden

New page for the Tokyo Marui G36K is up.

g36kph01.jpg

http://tokyo-marui.co.jp/products/01/g36k/index.html

Release Date 12/16/2009

Features new Recoil and Shoot Engine with 300g weight on gearbox and mock gas piston

The charging handle also reciprocates with the mock bolt cover blowback mechanism and providing recoil/shock

3x Rifle Scope with decent Eye Relief for players wearing goggles. Scope carry handles also has a 20mm top rails for other optics to be added

Aluminum 3 Prong style flash hider

SEF trigger group

G36K style long collaspible butt stock

Optional Side mount rails (Rails sold seperately)

Compatible with G36C type AEG standard/hicap magazines

Comes with 50 Round Standard Magazine

2900g weight

615/860mm Long

300mm length barrel

Uses a standard 8.4v Nimh Battery

Price ¥49,800

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, this looks impressive, and it's coming out earlier than I would have expected. I've always liked TM's recoil engine guns, but their proprietary mags have always been a turn off for me. This G36K can take any standard TM based G36 AEG mag, so I have nothing to complain about here... 'cept maybe the high pricetag. Redwolf is also taking preorders on it... damn, this is tempting, especially after watching that hobby show video millions of times. Just look at that gas piston blowback... do want.

ya go!

I personally liked the recoil engine in their AK74MN, as it did actually kick quite nicely for an EBB. The M4 SOPMOD's kick was decent, but nothing amazing.

This G36s' bolt is supposedly 300 grams, which is pretty impressive for something that will cycle at around 800-900rpm... I would expect it to have some fair kick to it :) Anyway, check out that video!

This one has a working gas tube thats actually cool ?

So does this one not work by attaching the bolt to the piston ?

Has to work that way, its the only linearly reciprocating part of the design, nothing else to hook the bolt up to.

Has to work that way, its the only linearly reciprocating part of the design, nothing else to hook the bolt up to.

yeah but on this one you see the gas tube working on this one

on the G&G one i has it does not work, the bolts attached to the piston and just goes back and forward

On this one the bolt goes forward and the gas tube back like the real thing

Need to get some close up shots or internals info

g36k_ph02.jpg

from the picture they have it clearly looks like the King Arms style blowback(from what i have glimpsed of my friends galil) , the whole bolt assembly which is big on the G36 is connected via a rod to the piston

i suspect the piston(the guns piston not the gearbox one) spring is needed to push the whole thing back in time less the gears come round again and make quick work of the piston

I think its looks badass but i only collect gear not guns so its kinda hampering streamlined sewing machine function for me

it just uses the same system as the akmn74 the version 1 shoot and recoil, except the weight is on the side around the gearbox, and the bar extends through to a small block in the gas tube. The it will be the same feeling as the sopmod, small recoil on semi and great recoil the more shoots you fire as the affect is acumulative.

theres only a small 3 mm notch ontop of the sopmods piston which pulls back the blowback mechnism, im wondering if they reinforced this for the 300g weight or used the sopmod piston..

the weight in the sopmod is also 300g, so recoil should be similar but the weight being forward could change the sensation.

If it'll take the M4 mag well conversion I'm there, much as I've always loved my TM 36C, I've always wanted to covert it in to a K. Low and behold they've done the job for me, and with a really nice looking scope, electric recoil and reciprocating bolt and gas parts, all good to go out of the box. Top stuff.

Archived