Maruzen MP5K Charger

amateurstuntman

I doubt they changed anything internally. Still won't be worth buying again if there are no magazines for it. I know what some of you will say, but it wasn't that bad. At least not the one I had compared to others. AS for this one cosmetically. It's unbearable.

Ah yes, in order to achieve a Maruzen MP5K mag you must travel to the netherlands and slay a troll to gain acces to his herd of unicorns. Once then, you must slaughter and then and carry a horde of horns back with you where 5 horns make you one long mag. Thus making you a leet wizard.

But ya, other than that, it's useless to skirmish with. I loved it when it fired though, has great RoF. Decent accuracy.

This abomination more likely came from a fugly tree that grew on radioactive fecies. Normally I like the K, but I just have to bash this one.

Wait--are they putting this into production?? If so, that means more mags, correct? That would just be awesome.

My Maruzen Kurz experience seems to be completely contrary to everyone elses, mine has been the most reliable GBB I've owned. Whatever modifications the previous owner did to it before I got my claws on it has made it awesome--seriously, this thing just munches propane. I've maybe put... 30, 40 mags through it?

But if this abomination means that they will produce more mags--

Sweet.

Steve

My Maruzen Kurz experience seems to be completely contrary to everyone elses, mine has been the most reliable GBB I've owned.

you know, my experience was exactly the same; year+ of heavy green gas use with no problem, and the exact same with my buddies' two-three other guns (it was a long time ago, don't remember the exact number). eventually the feed ramp or whatever will break due to repeated stress, but that's now an available replacement part.

i'm led to wonder about all the negative buzz this gun receives. what i hear from most people tends to echo a popular online review...

this new model is disgusting. i wish somebody would release a metal body for the original; i'd have to buy mine back. :P

Maruzen probably won't considering they would of done that already with their older releases. Some brave soul in Japan would have to source them to us. Which is slim. As far as the experience thing with the gun functioning, It was great because I modded it. Stock it sucked.

never mind about the appearance, remove the rail system on the front (takes about 40 seconds), buy a CA or TM front handguard, get the relevant upgraded nozzle etc. and you have a relatively reliable gas pdw style mp5.

And if this means there's gonna be more magazines then thats pretty cool too :)

One thing that I never liked about the Maruzen MP5K was that it fired from the open bolt position (real one fired from the closed bolt position), and the bolt didn't lock when the mag was empty. This interesting feature, however also meant hours of fun dry-blasting the little K around the house doing "room clearing" exercises.

You forgot to mention that Maruzen is releasing a "Movie Prop" Set of the P99, PPK/S.

- MP5K Kurz charger (23940 Yen; 157.34 EUR). Maruzen's full auto GBB with RAS, new flash hider and stock. Available in late March.

- Walther movie prop P99 set (20790 Yen; 136.64 EUR). This replica is part of new series called Movie prop and comes with LED flashlight, chrome plated barrel and replica sound suppressor in plastic case. Available in late March.

-Walther movie prop PPK/S set (13440 Yen; 88.33 EUR). Also part of "Movie prop" series in stainless finish, comes in plastic case with new model replica sound suppressor. Available in mid March.

- Walther movie prop PPK/S set /BK (13440 Yen; 88.33 EUR), same as the above, only in black finish. Again, scheduled in mid March.

Hey if they start making them and I can auctually buy one from a store in the US then well I just might buy it then. But take off that hideous m4 stock, I mean come on did an m4 and an mp5k get drunk and have this thing and then have maruzen take pictures for their design?!?!? But I hope it'll be good and it will be available in the us.

My Maruzen Kurz experience seems to be completely contrary to everyone elses, mine has been the most reliable GBB I've owned.  Whatever modifications the previous owner did to it before I got my claws on it has made it awesome--seriously, this thing just munches propane.  I've maybe put... 30, 40 mags through it?

you know, my experience was exactly the same; year+ of heavy green gas use with no problem, and the exact same with my buddies' two-three other guns (it was a long time ago, don't remember the exact number).  eventually the feed ramp or whatever will break due to repeated stress, but that's now an available replacement part.

i'm led to wonder about all the negative buzz this gun receives.  what i hear from most people tends to echo a popular online review...

this new model is disgusting. i wish somebody would release a metal body for the original; i'd have to buy mine back.  :P

I must have hallucinated the two Maruzen MP5Ks I watched tear their internals apart.

:zorro:

I think me and Moe's experience are the exception, not the rule.

Also, I believe mine was the WGC 'custom' Maruzen k, which is somehow worked over to handle green gas.

Steve

Ah, I see. It's actually quite annoying. If Maruzen sorted out the MP5K so it was relibable and resiliant on green, and actually bothered making spare mags, they'd have one of the most popular guns on the market. Instead, they just keep releasing it with new bits of tat bolted on. :(

:zorro:

Archived