Mossad loadout

Icemaster109

I was trying to come up with a new loadout. I have found myself wanting something different from my norm. So I decided on a modern-esque loadout based on Israeli's Mossad. However I cant find pictures or anything. So what gear, equipment and weapons would I need. Also do anyone have any good reference pictures or websites. Thanks.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mossad is the Israeli CIA. They don't have a load-out, and if they did, I'm sure that it'd be civvies and their guns, with minimal gear. If they needed any load out for real combat ops, I think that they'd probably just wear the same kit as the Israeli troops around them, so that they don't stick out.

If you're looking for a good Israeli loadout, talk to PILMAN. He's got the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) look down pat.

I think you best bet would be to just go for a commercial operative look but use as many isreali parts as possible. Any secret service operative look is hard to capture though... unless you are an actual solider of some sort.

OK, OK, so they're much better at being... well... secret-agent-ey than the CIA.

A know a certain (numerous actually) British organisation that would kick MOSSAD's sorry *albartroth* :D

First off, definitely congrats and choosing a really badass loadout.

"Where no counsel is, the people fall, but in the multitude of counselors there is safety."

I believe that's the motto. But seriously, just wear regular khaki pants, and a blazer-"thingie". Use only compact weapons, you are operating to do covert-action, assassinations, protecting any VIP's, the works. I recommend an Uzi, or any various sidearms. Your supposed to be low profile and such. Also, don't use this loadout in woodland :P. Mossad agents don't suddenly work with armies in whole forests. The best environment would be a city scape, just imagine an agent tracking down a high-priority target and all of the sudden the army arrives. You wade through buildings covertly to get yourself to a good position. When doing this, think Bond. Good Luck, can't wait to see some results, the Mossad is one of my favorite agencies in the world!

P.S. Would anyone be able to imagine a Mossad agent equipped with a sniper rifle for any sort of actions?

A know a certain (numerous actually) British organisation that would kick MOSSAD's sorry *albartroth*  :D

That's not physically possible.

I suppose that next you're going to say that you know of a certain British martial artist who can kick Chuck Norris's 'sorry' *albartroth*. Or of a certain British secret military counter terrorist organization that can kick the SAS's 'sorry' *albartroth*. Or of a certain British mathematician who can divide by zero.

Simply put, it's not possible.

Mossad are the best at what they do because they have to be and because they don't face the same political climate that the US and UK do in concerns of utilizing HUMINT and violating privacy laws. British intelligence is no better than American intelligence. And as we all know, the CIA isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. British agencies aren't any better.

For reference the work of Mossad is entirely intelligence and therefore covert. To work it has to blend in with its surroundings which means the fashion of the day in where ever they're working. Weapons would be a pistol, if I remember correctly Israel has problems importing glocks so its unlikely to be seen in use. Its very unlikely that an Israeli agent would be seen with a long arm. Although silenced submachine-guns would be the order of the day if an up close and personal assasination was required. The Mossads two main weapons would be its ability to go un-noticed and a telephone call for a strike by gunships, attack aircraft or artillery.

Something like that, it's not that advanced... basically it's when you're doing limits you find that 0/0 = 1... which technically makes sense...

Don't quote me on it, it's been a while since I've done it...

well any number divided by itself is 1 so it could be goverened by the same rule.

Given that mossad is the Isreali equivelant of the CIA or MI6 (i.e. foreign rather than domestic intelligence agensey, don't want to get into a discussion on who's best, we're not in any of them so we don't really know) they'd use what ever was handy, using lots of Israeli kit would probably be a bad idea because it would be an easy tip off that they were Israeli, which if you're captured in the middle east is probably worse than being a yank or a limey. As has been said, a mossad load-out is a bit of a non-starter because they probably won't have a specific set of equipment, they most likley use whatever was easilly available in the area, Uzis are good not so much because they are Israeli but because they are so damn common, as for pistols, supposedly a lot of spies use the makarov because it's reliable, common and handy, also can be fired without cocking it. Sadly there's no airsoft makarov. Just use whatever you like, so long as it's small and handy and prefferably silenced (just looks more spy like :P)

Archived