Mossad loadout

Icemaster109

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, first things first. munich was a fairly innaccurate movie in many respects and ###### off quite a few mossad agents.

next, i dod not know anyone from mossad... or maybe i do... lol. no, but seriously, i know a guy who is in israeli inteligence, and i know a guy who was in duvedivan (israeli special forces unit. they were in the movie munich. they were the guys dressed up as girls towards the end, and they shot the guys by the gaurd posts)

now, duvedivan was not portrayed all that well over their either, but just to give you an idea.

ayway, from what i have gathered from these guys and other freinds of mine in tsahal, mossad agents are like chamelians, they will dress, act, and smell just like those around them. though in a civilian setting they like to use micro-uzis, barrett cougar .22 with silencer, and glocks.

now, if you are looking for a cool top secret israeli unit that has a "signature" weapon, you can do unit 101. unit 101 was one of the first top secret israeli units. they were much like mossad actually (because mossad came from them). they used full sized uzis, and would assassinate high level targets. i do not know much about them, but could probably find out more if you are intrested.

o, and a bit of fun info for those who don't know, the full size uzi is not longer used by the israelis, and the micro uzi is used only rarely. this is because the full size uzi is too big and has too slow a rate of fire, and the micro uzi is too small and has too high of a rof. the mini uzi on the other hand is just rite. :P

Yep, 14 int. They recruit from the SAS, SBS, MI5 and MI6

Right. And Team Rainbow recruits from KSK, GSG-9, FBI HRT, Delta Force, Rangers, Force Recon, Navy SEALs, Green Berets, SAS, SBS, GIGN, SAS-R, Mossad, CIA, and virtually every other First and Second World power's special operations and intelligence units.

That means that my ficticious NATO counter-terror team kicks the *albatross* of your ficticious British intelligence unit.

:pirate:®

Sorry to p**s on your bonfire but 14 int does exist, they were set up as a group ofinteligence gathering units in Northern Ireland

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14_Intelligence_Company

Technically they recruited from all branches of the Army.

They are now part of the Special Reconnaissance Regiment.

Pissing contests on the internet are rather stupid. ;)

QUOTE(Cannonfodder80 @ Mar 14 2007, 03:13 PM)

Yep, 14 int. They recruit from the SAS, SBS, MI5 and MI6

Right. And Team Rainbow recruits from KSK, GSG-9, FBI HRT, Delta Force, Rangers, Force Recon, Navy SEALs, Green Berets, SAS, SBS, GIGN, SAS-R, Mossad, CIA, and virtually every other First and Second World power's special operations and intelligence units.

That means that my ficticious NATO counter-terror team kicks the *albatross* of your ficticious British intelligence unit.

My team consists of... Chuck Norris... any questions?

I am not going to argue about which am best in terms of intelligence and elite force, but I think the capabilities of Britain at least match those of Israel. We are, after all, a much larger country that has had a fair bit of experience in relation to modern warfare and terrorism in living memory. We also have slightly less dubious territorial claims and borders ;), as does America.

I think the recent posters have been right though, MOSSAD is an intelligence agency, they are more likely to look exactly like everyone else looks. Be it a terrorist or a tourist.

Perhaps you should be looking for a Israeli Special Forces outfit instead?

Edit: Do what Scithe said.

Its very simple really. Israel is more or less the only country I can think of surrounded by states that want nothing more than to eradicate it. The Mossad's the best simply because they need to be the best. ;)

Everyone else lives in a global world mate, simply the threat from most of your neighbours is inconvinient compared with commercial competitiveness with say China. Israel is also bloody small and enjoys a great reputation which they've sorely not lived up too recently.

</rant>

well the global tension does not make the units better because no matter how well you train, it is actual combat that makes you good. the majority of american soldiers however have never been in combat, (by combat i mean actual hotzone combat, not a guy or two exchanging fire with them)

unfortunately though, i have to agree with you, chimpy, about israel not living up to their reputation recently. they are still good, but they are spending more and more time and money on fancy weapons than actual training and stradegy. it used to be, in that if you gave one of the israeli soldiers anything that would fire a projectile, they would be able to use it more effectively than ever thought possable. now, although the israeli army and special forces are still pretty good, they are not as tough or as smart as they used to be.

the reason for this, at least what i think the reason is, is because we have been living in relative peace as of late (relative in consideration to what the jews have been through in tragedies like the holocaust and pogroms) see, the jews have survived for an unbelievably long time because jews are good at adapting to new situations as we, as a nation, have been made to do so many times. in almost every three generations there is at least one nation or country that tries to kill us. the ones jews who survive this, are the ones who are tougher, smarter, and stronger willed than the others. that is why they live through it. it is like survival of the fittest, in a sick and twisted sort of way. that is why israel's forces were so good at first, because they were all people who had been strong enough to make it through the struggles in europe. and their children were brought up to be tough, and they grew into it because of the constant attacks by other countries, and israels lack of firepower. however, nowdays israel has plenty of weapons and a good amount of forces. they are, as a result, becoming soft.

I think a lot is romanticised about Israel and their military. They were just more audacious and ruthless than any other bugger. Entebbe is a good example. Also Israels enemies have wised up on how to fight an enemy that is much superior.

Good? Yes.

Lots of operational experience? Yes but only in one region against one 'type' of enemy.

:)

Everyone else lives in a global world mate, simply the threat from most of your neighbours is inconvinient compared with commercial competitiveness with say China. Israel is also bloody small and enjoys a great reputation which they've sorely not lived up too recently.

</rant>

Not wanting to drag this thread any further off topic than it already is... but since when is having an entire country and religious belief wiped off the face of the planet trivial in comparison to trade? If someone was kicking down my door I sure as hell wouldnt be worrying where the bloody hinges came from.

Not wanting to drag this thread any further off topic than it already is... but since when is having an entire country and religious belief wiped off the face of the planet trivial in comparison to trade?  If someone was kicking down my door I sure as hell wouldnt be worrying where the bloody hinges came from.

:blink:

If Israel disappeared tomorrow there would still be Jews. ;)

Besides that you misunderstand my point in context. I was comparing the need to defend yourself to the need to compete in a global world and how that might affect the quality of the security services. Nothing about trivialising the threat to Israel. :)

Yup I think this thread has gone off track. But then the original question has been answered... hopefully.

at the begining of israels independence some units were pretty ruthless because their wasn't an established government yet, but before and after that they were the opposite. israel is only looked at as immoral and ruthless a lot becasue they are fighting in an area where it is hard, if not impossable to tell who is who before getting shot or blown up. also because the terrorists use human shields, what are the israeli's supposed to do? their being shot at, their gonna shoot back!

and what do you mean by entebbe being a good example?

that was a good raid:

"The assault lasted less than 30 minutes and six hijackers were killed. Yonatan Netanyahu was the only Israeli military fatality during the operation. He was killed near the airport entrance, apparantly by an Ugandan sniper firing at the Israeli commandos from the nearby control tower. At least five other Israeli commandos were wounded. Out of the 103 hostages, three were killed and around 10 more wounded. A total of 45 Ugandan soldiers were killed during the raid, and about 11 Ugandan Army Air Force MiG-17 fighter planes sitting on the ramp were destroyed. The rescued hostages were flown out shortly after the fighting via Nairobi to Israel."

and you can't say that killing the ugandan soldiers was bad, they were involved with the hi-jacking.

but whatever, i see that leading into a long and annoying debate, so lets get off that specific topic please.

as for having experience with only one type of enemy, that is not true. israel has fought terrorist orginizations, several countries military forces, they have fought in the air (israel's airforce is the best in the world other than the u.s.'s but the u.s.'s is better bcause they have more aircraft and better aircraft, not because of skill), they have fought in urban areas, they have fought in desert areas, and they have fought in forested areas. they have plenty of experience all around except for water. (israel's navy sux)

so although israel is not as good as they used to be, they are still pretty good. and the skill they showed before was romanticised about BECAUSE it was so good, they are of course not as good as shown on tv and such, but that is simply because what is shown on tv makes them seam more than human. israel's special forces are extremely good at what they do, but they are still human, so they make mistakes. however, israel is in a situation where if they make ONE mistake, it will lead to seriouse problems, more so than other countries would have for that same mistake. as a result, israel makes less mistakes than other countries, you just hear about them more. it's like sharks and bees, did you know that more people die of bee stings per year than of shark attacks? yet people are always saying how sharks are dangerous and bees are harmless. the sharks attacks are so scary because the media puts them on the front page along with a picture of a torn up human body. just like when israel makes a mistake, it is put on the front page along with a gory picture.

o, also. like i said before, combat is what gets the special forces and military into good shape, not a tense situation.

take security for example:

americas security = i brought a 4 6 inch long sollid metal knife onto a plane in my carryon (thought it was in my suitcase)

israel's security = a guy started trouble on a plane, special operative who was dressed like a cicilian "helped" him to the florr and held him down the rest of the flight.

Errr, dude. Read what I wrote not what you thought I wrote. Also take in my sig line. ;)

I agree with all of that.

Although your example of security is a bit poor.

Just FYI British troops have been involved actively in fighting ever since WW2 all across the globe except for a few months break in the 60's. But this isn't the pissing contest you are trying to turn it into.

no, i saw what you wrote, and i saw your sig. but i am not trying to convince you of anything, it's just that what you wrote makes people think "o, so israel is a murderouse country"

so i want to clear that up so as not to have people getting the wrong impression.

but ya, by the word "buggers" at the end i kinda figured you did not mean it in a bad way lol.

and i am not trying to turn it into a "pissing contest" as you put it, i am simply saying that israel is good, i can also say that america is good. america's delta force is extremely good at what they do, irene for example was a disaster, (to no fault of their own) but they were brave enough and tough enough to make it through even with an entire city coming down on top of them.

all i am saying is that each country has a specific area that it is good at. israel is good at fighting terrorists, and america is good at fighting all out wars.

i can't say anything about the brittish forces though as i have no knowlege about their forces at all.

Not wanting to drag this thread any further off topic than it already is... but since when is having an entire country and religious belief wiped off the face of the planet trivial in comparison to trade?  If someone was kicking down my door I sure as hell wouldnt be worrying where the bloody hinges came from.

Mate, that reply was great. Made me chuckle. :P

It never ceases to amaze mw what can happen to forum threads. What should have been a simple 'just wear civvies and carry a pistol' turned into......this. :blink::P:D

God bless teh internets.

Dressing like Mossad would be a little difficult seeing as they wear normal clothes most of the time. If you want an idea of regular plain clothes undercover mossad, check out the movie "Walk On Water". It has a gay element to it sorta but it does cover a Mossad Agent. From what I understand, they favor small caliber pistol (.22)

knut_berger5.jpg

My guess is they keep a low profile. Also the Uzi is too big, I highly doubt Mossad would use them, for the most part the weapon has been phased out and barely any of the IDF or civilian use it anymore with the exception of some counter terrorist forces.

Pistols they use would probably be beretta .22 with silencer. IDF rarely uses pistols, if they do, it's the Glock 17 & 19, Jericho 941 (used by civilian police), BUL M-5 (1911 copy made in Israel, civilian gun), Sig P226 and P228 (used by military, mainly special forces), Browning HP (mainly phased out).

From my understanding, not many mossad assasinations are from gunfire, but poisoning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossad

Mossad training

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mneiwSdsra8

This is what munich was based off of (the movie)

at the begining of israels independence some units were pretty ruthless because their wasn't an established government yet, but before and after that they were the opposite. israel is only looked at as immoral and ruthless a lot becasue they are fighting in an area where it is hard, if not impossable to tell who is who before getting shot or blown up. also because the terrorists use human shields, what are the israeli's supposed to do? their being shot at, their gonna shoot back!

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Don't turn this into a debate about nationalism or anything of the sort, stick to gear.

I was trying to come up with a new loadout. I have found myself wanting something different from my norm. So I decided on a modern-esque loadout based on Israeli's Mossad. However I cant find pictures or anything. So what gear, equipment and weapons would I need. Also do anyone have any good reference pictures or websites. Thanks.

A good imagination will help...... :)

Try looking up Yamam, Shayetet 13 or the Israeli Para's on the net. There are several members here & on Ascuk who do IDF based loadouts as they are rather different from the usual airsoft players kit.

You could sign up to Isayeret.com for a lot of back ground information & picture sources.

Now you just need to save up for a Tavor & MARS sight. :D

ya, they should make a tavor airsoft gun lol.

actually though, the tavor is not out to those units yet, they are still using ar-15s, m4s, sometimes mini uzis, jerichos, and glocks.

i know a guy who is in the paratroopers thoogh (tsanchanim, as they are called) if you do decide to go with that setup then let me know and i will ask him to type up a list of the gear he uses.

Archived