Post pics of your bedroom!

HaVoC

On topic: You're probably looking for the USB cord, not the ISB.

Off-topic: No, you will need an operating system like Windows, Mac, or Linux to operate the computer. Some Linux distros work off of a CD only. So theoretically you could run the system without a hard drive, but would not be able to save anything...well...unless you saved it to a floppy or flash drive anyways. PM me if you have any other comp questions or start an off-topic thread. I get the feeling there are a lot of computer experts hanging around arnies.

Edit: ...but please don't ask w0t am bestest operating system...it's sure to start a flame war.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess I might as well join in. I share a room with my 3 year old bro. :/

View through the door way.

By_Jow000.jpg

Two big urm cupboard thingies :blink: They have clothes in, also my TV Video and DVD player, and my little bros PC (He rocks at CZ) :)

By_Jow001.jpg

Random bros stuff.

By_Jow002.jpg

My bed is the top one :/

By_Jow003.jpg

FIMBLE !!!11ONE

By_Jow004.jpg

Elephant night light. ;)

By_Jow005.jpg

My home network. :P

By_Jow006.jpg

My living area.

By_Jow007.jpg

Games, DVD's Picture of me and my girl :) and other random mess.

By_Jow008.jpg

And lastly my monitors and keyboard. :/

By_Jow009.jpg

I would get a picture of my actual PC, but it's just a white blank case with random holes in it, nothing pretty but it works.

So there you go ! :D

Edit: Spelling, and damn those picture are good for a camera phone. :mellow:

Guess I might as well join in. I share a room with my 3 year old bro. :/

View through the door way.

By_Jow000.jpg

Two big urm cupboard thingies  :blink:  They have clothes in, also my TV Video and DVD player, and my little bros PC (He rocks at CZ)  :)

By_Jow001.jpg

Random bros stuff.

By_Jow002.jpg

My bed is the top one :/

By_Jow003.jpg

FIMBLE !!!11ONE

By_Jow004.jpg

Elephant night light.  ;)

By_Jow005.jpg

My home network.  :P

By_Jow006.jpg

My living area.

By_Jow007.jpg

Games, DVD's Picture of me and my girl :) and other random mess.

By_Jow008.jpg

And lastly my monitors and keyboard. :/

By_Jow009.jpg

I would get a picture of my actual PC, but it's just a white blank case with random holes in it, nothing pretty but it works.

So there you go ! :D

Edit: Spelling, and damn those picture are good for a camera phone.  :mellow:

Nice room jowep, I like the stuffed aminals, I still have some, on my bed.

i've used alot of operating systems in my time.

my favourites are still the Amiga OS 3.x [3.4 atm iirc] and Irix for SG's.

Solaris was ok - the first time i used optical mice and they were ######..[i remember thinking 'these'll never take off..'], U/L*nux were okay and MacOS was only really ok after OSX.x. I tolerate windoze as it runs what i get my rent money from.. [98se, NT4 through 2k, and XP were the decent ones]..

People thanks for good times in posting the fine pics. I love them all and I believe the room tells something about a person.

Just a note though, I see a weird pattern developing in the pics and would like to share it here as I shared in the coolermaster forum. There's something weird with us hehe. Seems many people like music, or making music (I have my roland A-33 on the soundblaster live!); we dig computers that look cool (or even water-cooled) (pace, you gotto paint those drives silver to fit your praetorian yo); and many of you work on the guns in front of expensive monitors hehe.

It's not a good idea bro, I had a C-clip on a inner barrel flew almost to the screen and ended up hitting my acrylic stand instead but that was scary. Those who uses CRT knows no matter how much you researched, you can still end up with a CRT with bad corners. I am so lucky that I got a nice one. So watch out :)

I cannot post pics of my room because I haven't cleaned up for 3 years straight hehe. But will soon in April.

Archived