Post pics of your bedroom!

HaVoC

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the topic of PCs, Home Grown is always the best, well, if you know what you're doing.

The last PC that i bought from a shop was a 233mhz proceessor, everyone since i have built myself. Including my beast posted a few pages back

My friends and I put together dream Alienware machines.

We one time got one CPU up to $31,000.  It was so beautiful.

cpu eh... :rolleyes: you sound so professional with your jargon :P

My dream Tower?....

RAID'd 10 terabyte hdd setup, DVD/CD burner with insane buffer, 5.2 ghz supercooled comp, 4 gigs of pc3400 or above, double setup 6800gt, and every damn fine periphrial known to man :P

oh, and a 24 inch LCD with a killer refresh rate and dpi

my dream tower would be something i do not hear or see - it'd be secreted away somewhere discreet..

[anyone who's worked in post-production would have seen the suites with just the tablet, keyboard and monitors, the gargantuan computers that power them humming away in another room..]

i've used and owned computers for years, and quite frankly i hate the buggers.

just an awful lot of hassle.

still, i do my work on them and ###### about on them and thats it..

i'm actually dumping my mutlitude of pc's and going for just a couple that i can keep tabs on in terms of upgrading and i'll have a networked / external multibay thing that sits somewhere on the network, that way i have access to all of my drives without them being attached to pc's..

[ie. i mean overall this'll be cheaper and i dont have to upgrade all the other pc's.., and i can hot-swap it between any pc i need as well]

I;d much prefer a souped up laptop to a tower anyday, as long as it had a damn good battery :P

Laptrops are great, and I'd love to take mine to school to keep me more organized and such... too bad the battery only last 2.5 hours if I'm lucky, but might last longer if I was just using word and something else.

then when all the pc's are bought and crash on windows, Mac cameth to the rescue,

You cock. STFU.

For a start you don't have to run Windows on a PC, and tbqfh I've never had my WinXP crash in the however many years I've been using it.

Macs are simple computers for simple people. :)

You cock. STFU.

For a start you don't have to run Windows on a PC, and tbqfh I've never had my WinXP crash in the however many years I've been using it.

Macs are simple computers for simple people. :)

Macs are simple if you want them to be or very powerful tools when used correctly :) love mine to bits.

Moving swiftly on other people are posting random pics so erm:

bass rig:

bass.jpg

12string acoustic:

12s.jpg

Other guitars include: fender tele :D , 2 strat copys, homemade fixed bridge strat copy (this is 90% finished needs one little bit and another few coats of paint), fender 6string acoustic, washburn hawk.

Pedals including: boss bass eq, boss bass chorus, boss guitar eq, proco rat2 dist, proco turborat dist, dunlop crybaby wah.

wanted: marshall jcm800 2x12 100w combo ;)

I've used all three types of operating systems, and to me, I liked the Windows series better than the Mac ones or the Linux ones. But I do know that the Mac ones can be better when used properly, and Linux is best for Coding.

Anyway, I've yet to post my room, except for the one picture I had.

Firstly, we have my bed.

wall.jpg

I have the colors as they are to be neutral. That's kinda my place to go to 'cool off' when I'm ticked. And the two turtles are childhood memory placeholders. They remind me of very important times in my life. I wouldn't get rid of them for anything. I also have a very small collection of anime wallscrolls.

Next is the wall.

dresser.jpg

Against it is my dresser, which isn't filled with clothes; it's filled with ######. On top of it, I have more ######, along with Gundam models. ;)

Finally, my closet and door.

closet.jpg

All my clothes are in the closet, which has two more wallscrolls covering it up. And behind the door is...well...I think the censoring explains that. :unsure:

Archived