Post pics of your bedroom!

HaVoC

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's some of my room. It's a tad different now, like there's a tower of pepsi cans on my desk. Although you dont see my desk cause it's crappy heh. I litterally sit here with a dremel and drill into it.

room1.jpg

room2.jpg

room3.jpg

Other changes: New sheets, finally. Had the same ones since 7th grade. Got gross. The last picture is of a desk that is being built for me. Right now, the left sextion is on there now. Also, I took the metal wheelie things off my bed because they made too much noise when I rolled over and my bed would roll around when I fell onto it, and it got annoying. So I'm being a rebel and I put it on the floor! I know noone cares. And yes, my walls are dirty. The paint is a flat paint, and those are a *badgeress* to clean. I'll clean it eventually but not until I get some new paint for my room.

EDIT: This was taken the day I got back from an airsoft skirmish heh.

Here's some of my room.  It's a tad different now, like there's a tower of pepsi cans on my desk.  Although you dont see my desk cause it's crappy heh.  I litterally sit here with a dremel and drill into it.

Other changes:  New sheets, finally.  Had the same ones since 7th grade.  Got gross.  The last picture is of a desk that is being built for me.  Right now, the left sextion is on there now.  Also, I took the metal wheelie things off my bed because they made too much noise when I rolled over and my bed would roll around when I fell onto it, and it got annoying.  So I'm being a rebel and I put it on the floor!  I know noone cares.  And yes, my walls are dirty.  The paint is a flat paint, and those are a *badgeress* to clean.  I'll clean it eventually but not until I get some new paint for my room.

EDIT:  This was taken the day I got back from an airsoft skirmish heh.

And I thought my room was bad... :o

Hehe, I love how un candid airsofters are about their weapons showing about :P i didnt show a pic of my bed cuz it was a mess, but, I have my combat knofe behind my mattess, Machete at my feet, and g17 above my mattress :P And a Cross hanging off the cieling :P

im well protected ;)

screaming weasel you deserve a medal , for having an oasis poster on your wall. well done good sir.

First - Why do you have my avatar? :(

Second - My brother is making a new coffee table for his room, and because he works at a glass merchants he is getting a 6mil sheet and sand-blasting the Oasis symbol on it, then having it on the coffee table.

Yay!

Thank god there are still oasis fans out there, you all deserve a ice cold pepsi max because you are too good for coke.

As for random pictures, we need more randomness in our lives.

hey banzai! your computer wallpaper was made by me! anyway ill post some pics of my room when we finally do the improvements we've planned (cleaning it for starters, then taking to carpet out to reveal the nice wood floor, putting up all my signs and pictures, and hopefully getting a gun rack). it may take a while but itll be awesome :D

What is with you people and alienware computers?! They arent all that great... I dont like paying ~$60 for a mouse with an alien sticker on it when I can buy the same mouse for $40 without the sticker.

Anywho, I need a camera to provide room pics... that and I need a new computer so I can compete with the alienware mammoths... Hmm, SLi chip anyone? Im definitely getting one whenever I get the money.

It's not the mouse, it's the service.

The service, on the one time I had to call them up, was impeccable. Freephone number, no waiting lines, and very knowledgeable staff, which is way more than can be said for my previous computers (and I mean all the way back to a Packard Bell 100MHz in 1996, for my first 'PC').

The build quality is just...superb. Wires all cable-tied and tucked out of the way, thumbscrews on the case, everything checked and double-checked for fitting, etc. They just reek quality!

Archived