Post pics of your bedroom!

HaVoC

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is such an awesome CPU.  I demand you tell me where to buy the case from!

Well the case was from ebay, but it is only a normal attache case, the rest of the PC is built around a Mini-ITX P4 system:

pc283442copy5tt.jpg

That is the guts!! It is much smaller than a normal Tower case, but bigger than a laptop.

I like my PC!!!

McMadkat

McMadcat...how did u hang your guitars on the wall. I am looking to do the same to mine but I wasnt sure of how I should do so. Cheers

The guitars are held up brackets for garden tools. Most hardware shops will have them, I just screwed them into a hole drilled in a beam. It is very secure and they have never fallen off in 6 years!!

p22400848ze.jpg

p22400860pg.jpg

p22400871mx.jpg

Hope that helps!!

McMadkat

Ok, finally got to taking my pics

some random posters

IMG_6099.jpg

televizzle and the X, along with nightvision (next to games) and oblagotory bubbles

IMG_6098.jpg

Mr rig...spooooky ;)

IMG_6096.jpg

Gun case, sideways :/

IMG_6103.jpg

The face behind the evil!

IMG_6064.jpg

;)

Ummm, i would, but my bedroom is very unexciting; just a double bed (for sleeping/shagging the Mrs in), a bedside table and a drawer unit. We do have a hand-woven tapestry abov the bed (William Morris design) - but thats it.

The interesting stuff is in the rest of the house - computer room, study with weird stuff and airsoft guns, lounge with projector, TV and other electronics. I guess i can understand this thread for young 'uns with only a bedroom to call their own, but us house-owners probably wont be too useful. Have fun though!

Hi poppeye l0l . Man every one has clean modern fast computers.

Well I guess i have to live with my 98 depressing vomit grey computer :)

I don't actually use my attache cas PC unless the main one is busy. I normally use a boring grey tower running XP on a 19" moniter (too big to be useful, except for CAD)

McMadkat

well heres the promised pics of my (tiny) room. i have far too much stuff and not enough room. the furniture i made and designed, and there are other various things/pictures i have made/taken in my room (its what i do at college).

my scope and manuals under it are there cos i just sent my gun away for repair, literally about half an hour ago.

sorry for the mess :mellow:

cupboard.jpg

desk.jpg

window.jpg

cds.jpg

abbeyroad.jpg

and heres one for the guitarists, my prize possessions (even more than my D.E)

L-R Jedson (1960's) guitar, was dad's, now i painted it.its not too good a guitar. limited edition finish fender standard stratocaster. ORIGINAL 1963 custom fender telecaster. yes this guitar is 42 years old, worth a few grand :blink: . re-issue 1972 fender custom telecaster. nice.

guitars.jpg

That is such an awesome CPU.  I demand you tell me where to buy the case from!

EDIT: Oh, right.  My room.

Only got this one shot of it...

marinoposter.gif

Wow somebody else besides me loves rasterbations! :D I have a huge CKY Logo, with like 15 pages.

Samm666: There not tiles, it's just one picture really blown up with a bunch of smmall pieces of paper! Try Here for making one if you want to!

Archived