• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Desert digi 7.62 and GP pouches are on their way from Ferro, along with a pair of Lib IIs. Hydro is coming from Israel. Got the MK17, still deciding whether to get a DMS-1 or SpecterDR for it though. Ballistic FAST got here last week. Missus got me a Surefire last week, which was a surprise, but awesome.

All in all, everything should be done by next week. Might pick up a couple other random GP pouches and doodads once I get the kit together.

Ordering from Ferro was FANTASTIC. Easily the best guy I worked with. Brilliant communication. He made two custom pouches for me, and finished them in a couple weeks. I also got a GP pouch and a Garmin Foretrex pouch. Pouches were reasonably priced as well. Once his FCPC comes out, I'm ordering more stuff from him. I highly recommend him for custom stuff.

I'm going with a Source Kangaroo 1L pouch in Multicam. I think it's the same one JimmyPie is using.

I got a 2L Source bladder off a friend that I run in the MAP on my MBAV, and I love it.

Jimmypie, I will. I got a 7.62 double mag pouch, and a 7.62 single mag pouch, along with a 6"x6" GP and a Foretrex pouch (that's going on my MK17). For now, I'm running my Multicam Cryes, but I'm thinking of getting a set of the Allwin AOR1 uniform, since the fields I play at get really arid during the summer.

I think I will spend some money on an AFSOC impression. I also want to it be a fairly lightweight skirmish setup (my current setup is a USMC infantry impression, which is bulky).

I am currently considering 6094A Slick + 1961A-R, which I believe to be slimmer and lighter than my Marine setup. I would like to try lighter materials (330D, 500D).

What other suggestion do you guys have? Flexible, lightweight kit that can be called an AFSOC impression.

As far as I'm aware nasty, that's the only pic of that guy, going by other pics of CCT's , probably not a lot, small hydro and antennas , most of them would be carrying a pack of some sort.

Some good advice given to me on CCT 's was that there primary role is to watch , gather intel and assist where needed, there not frontline door kickers so the kit should reflect that, comms being the primary equipment , and expect to see alot more admin kit.

Millet DMS-1. It's my friend's, I'm still debating whether to run that or a SpecterDR on my MK17.

Looks exactly like this to me:

http://www.airsoftglobal.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=32_142&products_id=12669

Having owned both that and 2 Specters, the link above was about the best optic I have ever used.

Edited by beta08
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...