Inokatsu M4A1

0nslaught

well i was checking airsoft news and found this interesting bit,

Finally something for Armalite lovers from Inokatsu: M4A1 was rumored and it is finally announced. Description is very laconic (M4 7075 CNC RECEIVER 2007) and it will cost an arm and a leg- but the option will be there and that is what it counts

http://airsoft-news.eu/e107_images/newspos...u_m4a1_0705.jpg

For those who got a 403 error, or it might just be me <_<

inokatsu_m4a1_0705.jpg

Did anyone else notice in the bottom left hand corner of the picture, it says 3 (insert chinese character) BOX? Does someone who understands the language want to translate?

Roughly comes out to something like "This kit does not include third generation box"

i dont want to destroy your dreams

but look at this poster:

http://www.inokatsu.com/images/home.jpg

it has too the box with "symbols-3-again symbols-BOX"

but im sure that the m60 dont use the V3 box

it has even pictured the box that fits the m60 on the poster...

maybe a mistake by the graphic designer, using again the same layout?

I can't beleive renowed companies like Inokatsu don't have anything better to do than to make yet another M4. Come on, there is a shortage of Stg44s or Mg42s while the number of different M4 variants from ultra low end to ultra high end near infinity.

Yes! Yes, Yes, Yes! Another insanely priced M4 kit or complete gun? From a company that'll charge waaaay too damn much for it and try to rape us in the process. Any bets on how much this one will be? $600? $800 or a thousand? Yeah, enough fools will buy it. And we'll see some of the problems that Inoksatsu had w/the hugely expensive M60 series I'm sure.

I wish these companies would give it a rest with old news guns and move on to making a little more unusual guns to own while making them a little bit cheaper to the consumer as well. I'm sure someone will say but, you're paying for the R+D and the higher quality materials used. R+D for an M4 is nothing unless it uses a completely different set up from any other M4 out there. (which remains to be truly revealed as of yet with this one) A gun that uses higher quailty materials for a better build still doesn't justify raisng the price tag by a couple/three hundred dollars in my book either.

So what if it's all CNC machined, 100000 aircraft grade aluminum with titanium rocket boosters? Jeezus, most of the RS guns aren't even made of that stuff AND they go into actual sustained combat and hold up better. But we go ahead and buy the AS gun versions, so the companies keep coming out with stuff like this. Man, what a waste.

CNC body? Cool!

If this has a swing-open design, like the original Marui, I might someday get one and put a PGC Pro-Win gearbox in it.

Nice.

How do you know it will be so bloody expensive?

Aren't their AK's priced pretty reasonably?

Archived