Artistic Airsoft

Thank you for your kind words Titleist.

Yeah, Silentscope, I love the USPc one, it looks great. How'd you do it? And what make barrel are you using? What make silencer? And how's it fire with the silencer attached, does it cycle ok? 

It has modified G&G barrel with a GBTech Spider suppressor. It shoots like *beep* with it on, but it photographs okay :D I did use a high flow valve/upgraded recoil unit and it was still a no-go, although I also have a SD slide on it which don't help.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well.. had some old champagne bottles from newyear 2006 (Piper Heidsieck Brut 1998, really really good stuff) and then my beretta 92F, though it would make a good picture, I even poured water out on the floor ..

It turned out to be ######, maby I should have used my G36c ??....

well.. here are my to ... pictures? :blink:

crappish1.gif

crappish2.gif

by the way, made my G36c in PS, PM if you want the file (and yes, its vector graphic)

G36cVector.gif

Edited by bloonz
  • 2 weeks later...

Some of these are really good guys! two quick tips though:

1. taking photos of your gun from weird angles is NOT artistic - an M14 lying down on concrete for instance......... (sorry to pick on you, just the last one i saw :) ) if it was surrounded by authentic gear or photoshopped in a cool way that WOULD be but as it stands, isn't.

2. Bring the resolution down guys! that last pic was huooooge lol! it looks like a really good pic but it'd be so much better if i could appreciate it without having to scroll :D

Great pic though Dokidoki

Cheers Rob