Driver Beaten To Death By Mob

Eddie182

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I should also point out, that even though everyone is trying to quash the race factor, I guarantee it played a part. Hispanics and blacks don't always get along.

Sorry, I was trying to think of a pc way to put it, but.......

You are very right, I think you'd have to be pretty thick to even think race played no part.

I can't understand how anyone can even consider something like that, for a start accidents happen. Then lets not forget the fact there was a festival going on, so people wondering around all over the place.

Its often hard to dodge people when you're walking around somewhere like that, let along driving. I guess some people just go looking for a fight.

Always remember, if surrounded by a mob of angry people, your vehicle can and should be used as a weapon to guarantee your own safety and the safety of your passengers. Given that it is a mob, unless you can put distance between yourself and them, drawing a firearm wouldn't have much in the way of a positive effect.

I have no explanation for the behavior of the mob. Frankly, they should be lined up and shot for their lack of self-control. Otherwise, justice will not and very probably cannot be done, regardless of how cold-blooded the crime. The entire mob must either be forgiven or punished severely. There is no middle route in the matter.

As much as I hate gun-control, I'd have to agree with Render there. But then again, there's a chance that the gun would be brandished, the people would shutup, and the car would just drive off.

I don't like gun control either, but one person brandishing a weapon in the middle of a mob and getting away slowly is Hollywood stuff. There's no certainty that it would work, and nobody wants to take that chance and have it backfire. Not worth it.

The only thing that deters violence is the threat of violence, see also: MAD.

So now the idea of human society is to point a gun at eachother, and just hope no one does anything to ###### each other off. Now that, is the best we can do?

Now that the Nuclear powers of the world have been pushing other nations around for a while, guess what! Now they want nukes too...And what if they don't care if they die either?

See:Iran

As we sow, so shall we reap.

Archived