Driver Beaten To Death By Mob

Eddie182

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It just goes to show that humans are nothing but animals too. Just because we are the most intelligent animals on the planet doesn't mean we don't have our basic animal kingdom instincts.

Hauk

It just goes to show that humans are nothing but animals too. Just because we are the most intelligent animals on the planet doesn't mean we don't have our basic animal kingdom instincts.

Hauk

please, animals don't behave like that. Comparing human behaviour to animals is an insult to every other species of life on the planet.

Isn't this story almost a direct copy of a CSI episode?

Mobs have no originality these days.............

Sad story. I can see how it would happen though. If I saw a 4yr old girl get hit by a car, regardless of the severity of it, I would be angry at the driver. Let alone, if it was my daughter or family. It only takes one person to lose it then the mob mentality takes over.

Like was mentioned, this goes to show that we humans are still just slightly evolved beasts.

I should also point out, that even though everyone is trying to quash the race factor, I guarantee it played a part. Hispanics and blacks don't always get along.

Sorry, I was trying to think of a pc way to put it, but.......

sorry, you're right- I shouldn't make such sweeping statements :)

still take offense at the idea that whenever humans do something despicable, it's somehow "animal" behaviour- that's just a salve that attempts to excuse the human, in my opinion.

tell it like it is- its not animal, its human behaviour.

And Skarclaw- you're talking about inter-species violence that has some point- ie food or training (though theories do exist that the whole "cat playing with food" thing is frequently exhibited by those cats who've not been trained or learned how to make quick, effective kills), whereas humans frequently exhibit blood-thirsty behaviour towards members of their own speices that benefit no-one.

so less of the stupid, please.

Yeah, to be honest that statement is pretty stupid, just look at how cats play with mice before killing them or how hundreds of ants devour another insects are pretty good example.

However he does have a point, we shouldn't be following our base instincts, we don't have to and that makes it so much worse.

It would help if the article was more detailed too.

If I saw a 4yr old girl get hit by a car, regardless of the severity of it, I would be angry at the driver.

TBH, we dont know who was to blame, the story is a little vague and for all i know the girl could have walked out in front of the car.

Its sickening that when the person did the right things, and tried to help out he ended up with this happening to him. I hope the person who kicked it all off gets caught and punished, because in my mind thats cold blooded murder.

Archived