Pictures of your WA's

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Flateric, that's not a collection, but rather evidence of insanity. Wow. I need to bookmark this so I can show my girlfriend that my little collection is downright modest.

I'm leaving to go pick up an WA MEU .45 in about five minutes. You've given me the rationalization I needed. "But Honey, I needed another dozen pistols so that Flateric doesn't feel bad for having so many pistols. I don't want him to feel like a freak. I'm doing this for his good. Think of how he feels."

Thank God for this thread! I thought all I'd be looking at were AR15 variants in the regular picture thread.

Interesting how those who buy WA also seem to take very nice pictures as well. A sign of refinement? ;)

...Or large wallets for good cameras.

Hey Flat!  How do you like the Delta Elite compared to other similar models?

Strange enough is the accuracy of the Delta Elite not as good like my other WA models and tuning the hop up is very difficult for this model.

The good news is that Gunsnguys sells this model on this moment only for 129 $ and that is cheap for a WA. (Gunsnsguys - specials)

My other guns & rifles you can find here : http://users.telenet.be/airsoftpeter/

Greetz from Belgium,

Flat.