Have you ever met anyone famous?

BadAssTronaut

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm, who have i met?

Vin diesel- very nice guy, got a picture with him and all

troy aikman- met him when i was little, he was at a signing, and when he signed the football, i smeared the signature, so he was nice enough to give another signature.

Ken schrader- (the nascar driver) he's a family friend, rides dirt bikes with my uncle in colorado sometimes.

and last and least of all:

Paris Hilton- dont even get me started, she was at a signing, and a total b*tch, you had to have her own "hilton" stuff to get signed, and she wouldnt talk to no one after the signing, her reputation proceedes her of course :P

my dad works in show business so he's met any and all actors/actresses doing a movie in New York that he's worked on. but i met adam sandler (forgot to get an autograph), got an autograph of Brad Pitt, Sir Anthony Hopkins, i saw Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Roberts had way to much security to GET an autograph when i saw her. thats about it for now, i'll probly see some more as time goes on.

Badly Drawn Boy has urinated outside my house on a number of occassions. I've not met him but I have shouted out of my window at him.

I know live on the very road the Bee Gee's were born in. I've not met them either though. :(

I did meet Arnie Schwatzenwatever when he did Conan. My Dad was with the company who had merchandising rights and he took me to a meeting. Nice guy, very friendly to a little kid giggling in obvious fear of the wierd looking man.

let me see....

Ewan McGregor (star wars, Long way round)

Dana Carvey (Garth from Wayne's world)

Mel Brooks

George W. Bush

Wayne Taylor is quite a good friend of mine, as is Max Angelelli

Emmanuel Collard

George Barber

Hurley Haywood

Max Papis

Boris Said

Mac Powell

Jim France

Sir Stirling Moss

I know so many racing personalities I'm sure some are escaping me.

I saw some taiwan celebrities...

i stayed in the same block as shu qi and leon lai last time i was in hk..

never got to see the beauty tho.. [ i can console myself in her early photobooks tho.. ;) - i was an early fan :D ]

okay, geeky mention here:

[geek]

dana carvey, based his garth algar [waynes world] character on his brother, brad. brad was an engineer at newtek, that created the videotoaster [tv studio in a box] and lightwave [well known 3d program used in tv - giving us babylon5, space above and beyond, voyager, ds9, starship troopers chronicles, dan dare, captain scarlet and battlestar galactica..]

[/geek]

I forgot to mention these after I went to the Alter Bridge concert...

I met and got autographs from:

All the guys from a band named "Submersed"

All the Alter Bridge members:

Mark Tremonti (guitarist, ex-Creed)

Myles Kennedy (lead singer, guitarist, ex-Mayfield Four)

Brian Marshall (Bass player, ex-Creed)

Scott Phillips (Drummer, ex-Creed)

That was an exciting night! :D

My older brother was at Cardinal Langley high school with Steve Coogan.

I've met Edward Fox, Derek Warrick (spelling wrong I know, can't remember the correct spelling) who played Wicket in revenge of the teddy (now in those adverts for digital tv) and the old bloke who played the head of the KGB in the Bond movies when I worked as an extra on Prince Valium

Meeting Brian Robson and Mark "Sparky" Hughes was good

let me see....

Ewan McGregor (star wars, Long way round)

Dana Carvey (Garth from Wayne's world)

Mel Brooks

George W. Bush

Wayne Taylor is quite a good friend of mine, as is Max Angelelli (who?)

Emmanuel Collard (who?)

George Barber (who?)

Hurley Haywood (who?)

Max Papis (who?)

Boris Said (who?)

Mac Powell (who?)

Jim France (who?)

Sir Stirling Moss

Awesome!

You didn't get to see Pikachoad's CL Custom BB-IPSC pistol did you?

Whatever happened to DumboRaT anyway? He was the all-seeing, all-knowing airsoft master, then he disappeared...

Not only saw it, but fondled it.

DumboRaT is in medical school deep within the enemy lines known as Ohio, and is far to busy to be dealing with airsoft right now.

I met Bill Cosby once...

Ohio... pffffttt :rolleyes:

I'm from Michigan so I have no reason at all to love Ohio ;)

Always sending their barbarian hordes into Michigan up to their summer cabins and to terrorize us, same thing with people from Chicago... ;)

Archived