Obscure weapons

Joss

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What I want to know is, when are flecktarn.co.uk going to make the mag pouches for those babies :P

you'd be better off strapping them to your limbs with tubigrip or some sh!t....

lol

I doubt any Government would let their regular forces use that as an issue weapon. I'd rather an AK47 or M14... lol

my input to this thread:

img048.jpg

apparently its an old GBB asahi

fgalilarm.jpg

apparently another GBB of some kind (i think its that cheap cs gun)

img036.jpg

a hudson 5mm :flamed: airsoft gun

img182.jpg

MI FAVORITO! smokey's M82A1 III apparenlty its aircocking so im gonna say spring!??!?!??! :unsure:

img163.jpg

a maurzen CQB shotgun

img014.gif

bullpup AK-47

not bad, but how bout this one

http://www.world.guns.ru/sniper/sn55-e.htm

looks like the sniper rifle from Halo 2

Id' like to see Vash The Stampede's pistol from Trigun,

http://sptrigun.tripod.com/weapons/w-acl.jpg

It IS the snipe rifle from Halo 2. Cept it side feeds and has a small scope.

Kukailimoku, all those guns are already made, either in whole guns, or in the case of the sten, a kit.check out endoshoji sometimes.

FL Racer: that "cheap CS gun" is called a galil, one of the most durable rifles made, and one of my favorites. CS doesn't do it justice, but then, CS sucks.

Kukailimoku, all those guns are already made, either in whole guns, or in the case of the sten, a kit.check out endoshoji sometimes.

FL Racer:  that "cheap CS gun" is called a galil, one of the most durable rifles made, and one of my favorites.  CS doesn't do it justice, but then, CS sucks.

Ah.... yes I remember seeing the Enfield, and the review on the Sten a while back.

Only problem is I don't want to sell my kidneys on the Belgian black market to buy 'em. :/

Archived