Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now that I've looked at the pictures for more than two seconds.......it was a game. How do I know? I was there......probably the best airsoft game I've ever had the pleasure to go to.

More pics of the place:

http://www.airsoftarizona.com/forumbb/view...f=2&t=22421

I was the the GIRLS (green) team.

Edited by azsworst
Now that I've looked at the pictures for more than two seconds.......it was a game. How do I know? I was there......probably the best airsoft game I've ever had the pleasure to go to.

I was the the GIRLS (green) team.

Yep... that was an awesome game. I played along side Joe (parked along side him too) on Tan's side. Even though we were overwhelmed for the majority of the first scenario (damn that alliance Green and Hadji had), but it was by far one of the most enjoyable airsoft experiences I've had in almost 2 decades of airsofting.

It was at the MOUT facility, it was a test game so it was a first time for everyone airsoft wise....hopefully it'll become an regular thing (but the drive from AZ SUCKS)

Ah yes, the alliance we made with the hadjis minutes AFTER I get killed <_<

Although we did really good in the first half of the game, SISSYs did an awsome job of holding us off that last building that most of them holed up in.

I don't think I can express my thanks for Top enough (the man who made it happen), he certainly deserved that m249 he got.

The only bad thing about the game was it got shut down early (what'd we get...like 3 hours of play?) nevertheless, it was the MOST action packed time I've ever had.

Was the game on Peldelton?

Is that the field they normally play on?

Just so it's clear the location we played at is at one of the US Marine MOUT facilities (Range 130-132), NOT this place : http://www.cppaintball.com

We were actually playing on the Marine base at one of the MOUTs, not a paintball field.

Op nuclear rumble?

yes!

it was the best game i ever played as well. but i wanted more! i had 6 more grenades with the GIRLS names on it!

:D

im having word with top about another possible game... we will send out emails. but hey guys, if there are any games you are going to in ca or az... let me know. i never get to play

USCMcorps: do you have a picture that you are in of that game? im sorry, but i forget which you were :( after all, it AS my first time actually meeting you! which car did you drive up in?

-Joe

Edited by masakarijoe
camp pendleton:

0726080826a.jpg

serious question, as im not up on loadouts, how come you have 3 sets of eye pro?

(looks like a pair of goggles on the back of your lid, smaller goggles on the front, and a pair of glasses on your bonce to me)

just wondering :)

shmook

USCMcorps: do you have a picture that you are in of that game? im sorry, but i forget which you were :( after all, it AS my first time actually meeting you! which car did you drive up in?

We were the first car parked on your left. Sent you a PM. :)

serious question, as im not up on loadouts, how come you have 3 sets of eye pro?

(looks like a pair of goggles on the back of your lid, smaller goggles on the front, and a pair of glasses on your bonce to me)

shmook

Simple, it completes the look. Plus he is being prepared for any "airsoft ied"(accidents) that may damage primary eye pro.

I always have two pair of gloves, two first kits, two pair of eye pro on me most of the time.

Simple, it completes the look. Plus he is being prepared for any "airsoft ied"(accidents) that may damage primary eye pro.

I always have two pair of gloves, two first kits, two pair of eye pro on me most of the time.

figured it was for the look, just checking :D

i carry spare eye pro too, but leave it in the safezone.

just thought it was a bit excessive to have 3 pairs on your head, but this isnt criticism (of you guys, or the US military)...

thanks for clearing it up though :)

shmook

already somewhat answered, but ill confirm

its more for useability. i sweat like niagra falls. so, fog occurs very often. to, i have 2 sets of protection (that case on the back of my helmet is for my ess ICE that are on in a few pics) so that i can simply switch goggles should i fog up. also, i wear prescription inserts, so being that my ess advancers are on my helmet, if i take that off, i still need to be able to see... enter ESS ICE.

so it is mainly for helping me see. but i guess it completes the look, but that was not my motivation

-Joe