How Hardcore are you?

Mr.Hyde

Not myself this, but always makes me laugh.

I was down at UA a couple years back, and attacking along the back side of a building near to the SZ.

A couple guys went in one of the windows of a building, and not long after a grenade was chucked in from inside... One of the guys in there jumped head first out of the window and did a wee roll to safety!

AMAZING stuff.

Wouldnt catch me doing that, small crater in the ground and a broken back :)

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never do the whole super tactical stuff like wading through streams or going on massive hikes just to get a better shot, I allways stroll about the sites unless im under fire etc

however I am always the poor sod who does the advancing. First through doors, the one who runs head long into fire to help the team advance. (i get hit alot :rolleyes: ).

Also people keep telling tales of getting close, if thats hardcore then thats cool cos i play alot at a cqb in an old courthouse in bristol - the fighting is propperly in your face there :P the longest open distance must be like 30m or something :D

ooo, and one time i was playing in winter and it even snowed a little bit, one guy forgot his wallet or somethign and couldnt pay and they said he could play free if he only wore his boxers (and boots ofc) which he did! and this was an urban/industrial site too so he got some very red marks :P nutter

• 3 weeks later...

Decided to use a sniper and p90 for my 3rd skirmish whcih was *fruitcage* awesome at the most!

but any way having a sniper people expect you to be snipeing alot ..i didnt i didtched the sniper and gave it to my friend and ran off for a epic p90 rush!! :)

I get filthy and wet pretty regularly in order to make unexpected entrances. Couple of skirmishes back I was up to my nads in freezing water. Totally worth it though, awesome killstreak.

Dunno if you'd call it "hardcore" but while playing as the team commander at a milsim on Sunday I was the target for assassination. If a designated sniper could do me in then they would have had enough points to win the game I believe. I spot the sniper under a bush. Cue me screaming "Come here! I'm going to *fruitcage* you up!" and running after him. Poor guy seemed quite shocked and ran away with great haste.

I get filthy and wet pretty regularly in order to make unexpected entrances. Couple of skirmishes back I was up to my nads in freezing water. Totally worth it though, awesome killstreak.

Dunno if you'd call it "hardcore" but while playing as the team commander at a milsim on Sunday I was the target for assassination. If a designated sniper could do me in then they would have had enough points to win the game I believe. I spot the sniper under a bush. Cue me screaming "Come here! I'm going to *fruitcage* you up!" and running after him. Poor guy seemed quite shocked and ran away with great haste.

Heh, same game I ended up going for a swim - what I thought was a waist deep river was in fact a hair-deep river. My lipo shorted in my AK as I got out, so I swapped to my pistol when I got up the other bank.

Pity I ended up getting shot about three seconds later. :D

Heh, same game I ended up going for a swim - what I thought was a waist deep river was in fact a hair-deep river. My lipo shorted in my AK as I got out, so I swapped to my pistol when I got up the other bank.

Pity I ended up getting shot about three seconds later. :D

Well at least now I know you didn't die of exposure in the end. You where looking a little blue at the end of the day. Did you get your sandwhich btw?

Well at least now I know you didn't die of exposure in the end. You where looking a little blue at the end of the day. Did you get your sandwhich btw?

Yah, I ended up getting much sandwhich. *nudge nudge wink wink* :D

Mine must be watching a guy firing out of range shots at me and another guy for about 5 mins.

So i grab my pistol run up to him and open fire on him, got him and he got me but that was it really, just the look on his face and the other guys who were on my team was class.

'FireKnife'

I've killed more people in the last few months with flying knife attacks than airsoft guns.

Knocked the scope off my vsr (rail and all) spent the rest of the day bore sighting and getting kills out to 60oddmt quite happily. am now considering sticking ring sights and a doctor on there.

Thats cool, therein lies the subtle difference between bang kills and surrender rules. If you did that to me i would have shot you. But if you said "bang" than i would have no choice but to concede.

I hate bang rules, i am fully prepared to be laced at point blank range on full auto, as long as im allowed to do it to everybody else (I love the mall!)

Darkchild

Well yeah, maybe the fact i was holding a grenade at the time didn't help too.

But they did surrender, i did have my pistol in my holster and had them in such a position that i could have shot them easily before they managed to turn and fire so i think they got the point.

'FireKnife'

ace picture!

i dont have many hardcore moments becasue im not a huge regular, unluckily, but at my site i go to there is an assult course on the top of this mounts, running for about 50 meters in length, with miny wooden bus shelters at each end.

game rules.

simple

red team couldnt come off the hill and assult course, blues had to eliminate the OPFOR and take the end shelter.

we started at one end, and we were kinda suppresssing them, but they were in no real doubt about moving from their positions.

i thought " F**K" this im off to 'get some!' so i set off sneaking along the base of the hill, in DPM, my overloaded RAV and m16.

in the first shelter i think there were 6 guys, peying the blindest bit of attention, and havin a fag, so they got a mid-cap.

moving along the mound, there were some stragglers in the middle, they hadnt seen me by this time, but felt a sharp sting as a few bbs hit their necks and faces and butts!

moving to the last shelter on a 11 kill streak, i proceeded to get about 10 more kills in the other shelter. and took the mound.

i think thats my most memorable moment.

twas a laugh!

Mine always has to be:

At one site i visited there was a player who was notorious for cheating hits but no-one could ever prove it hands down.

So in a misson we have fall back, my mate digs in to take out people on the left flank while another takes the right and i am in the middle. Unbeknown to me and the guy on the left, the guy on the right is hit out so i stay put in cover when 2 of the enemy walk past me, about 40-50 metres away.

Realising they could catch my mate out as he was covering the front left i promptly sprang up and ran to within 15 metres of them both, dropped to one knee and sent 8-10 .3's there way from my 1911 as i knew that won of the guys was the aforementioned 'cheat'.

Oddly both didn't hear or see the first five shots but obviously felt them as the looked round to see me aiming at them. The 'cheat' looked at the other guy and promptly put up his hand and walked off, followed by the other guy. Amazingly this guy took his hit as i had already seen him shirk a few hits already.

This was just all fuelled by pure chance that no-one on the enemy team laced me as i dashed across about 30-40 metres of open ground.

'FireKnife'

Not realy sure if this is hardcore or stupidity.

Our team had got bogged while attacking a enemy base. We had managed to clear the outer berm however the defenders where behind bunkers 20m away and to get to them we had 10m of open ground and a 7/8ft deap trench that is atleast a meter across then more open gound to thier possitions. I was armed with my sniper rifle and 1911.

After a lot of pelting the obsticals but getting nowhere I decieded to go for it droped the rifle and managed to make it over the dead ground and lept into the trench. Ended up Knee deep in mud but managed to cross that make it back up the other side and dive round the barricades. Both of them just gave me shocked looks as I double taped them. I then managed to make it back to the trench before the rest of thier team shoot me.

it was during a excort teh VIP game, i was in the team taht needed to eliminate the "president"

wielding dual usp matches (yes like mss L. Croft)

i started by flanking a enemy

started running right at him downhill (firering akimbo) after getting a hit on him

i saw 3 more ppl behind him so i just jumped over his back out of cover (coulnd't stop running anyways) in mid air firering with another 2more kills

sad to say landing was a belly flop in the mud

i took out the "president" 2 seconds after i did that belly flop from my prone position in the mud

Archived