How Hardcore are you?

Mr.Hyde

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol i am so hard i grind bbs into my protein shakes in the morning and not those bio bbs either the hard plastic type ;)

lol my team of 7 held a 20 man team in a game of speedball, when we ran out of ammo we used knives and still managed to hold and win the game ! even though we got laced every time we ran back and forth pushing them back with just knives

Mine is more of a revege rather than a 'hardcore moment':

Whilst at an indoor site i was supporting a mate who was running down a hall, as he past a doorway he got lit up by a fair few rounds on semi and went out of the game.

I decided 'sod this' and went into th room on the opposite side and worked my way round, waiting and moving back and forth in the room until i stopped at the furthest doorway and peeked round, the guy was standing in the middle of the hall at full stance try to flank another team mate.

I turned and emptied a total of around 6-7 shots into him, watching him collapse instead of move to cover. He did get hit around 3-4 times and hobbled off.

My other one was defending a cell against 9 other guys, i was the last guy in and thought 'right i am going to lose' so i levelled my pistol, watched them pile in and fired, taking out two but getting a rather nice bleeding spot on my chin, just under my mask and a bruised knuckle.

Still it's all good fun.

'FireKnife'

Hmm, hardcore then?

Well at the openning game of fearful silence myself and two team mates were charged with moving the prisoner from our location, through the enemy to an exfill point, which we did, nothing but hand signals and field craft all the way, even dressed the prisoner in one of our ponchos so he was the same pattern, and made him carry some fuel cannisters (objectives).

We took about 30 minutes gently tabbing through the undergrowth in a thunderstorm to get him to the exfill, whereupon all hell broke loose, the enemy had to get to him and grab him for ten seconds to win. The counted to seven before exfill after an almighty last stand.

We won just but that in my book was hardcore, after all there are a lot of fair weather airsofters out there aren't there? ;)

Is one to take it that Punky is endorsing the pig stinkin of children. If so they have just the place for likes of her. The guild of impaled children, they've been thanklessly guarding the world since 1999, keeping the infant menace at bay with a solid gaze, steady hand, and polished steel.

• 2 weeks later...

Was playing as Designated Marksman as usual, at OP Crossfire

Shot somebody straight in his head, aiming at the glowing fag in his mouth and actually shot the fag out of his mouth and hit him.

not to mention that I stopped counting kills by 50 that day (and did not get hit once that day).

Hope that is hardcore enough ^^

With out doubt at the end of each game you every one turns into rambo, use up what you got left and go running through the woods like a crazy SOB, you cant take it with you! always turns wreckless at the end of games.

I play like this all the time. Duel wielding an M249 and a G36. :D

This is such an e-penis jerk off thread. But i will contribute :)

There was a patrol of 5 guys in a line formation. I snuck up behind them, knifed all of them except the last guy who had just noticed me. So i shot him :)

Thank god im not a lone ranger anymore, no one would have any fun "D

I was at "The Airfield" and I broke my wrist coming off a motorbike before we started. Despite it being purple and swollen within 5 minutes, I was told it was a sprain. So I took some Ibuprofen and so proceeded to lift an M249 repeatedly and stand through the sunroof of a Defender as the support. Also drove the Defender. Had a little sleep, packed up in the morning then drove myself to McDonalds for breakfast with the guys, finally deciding I should get it seen to... I had a screw put in my wrist a week later. It's still not healed and I keep on shooting.

Priorities; I got 'em right

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/2891/hardcorexu7.jpg

THIS is how hardcore i am

sorry for the craptastic pic, i invested all money in gear so my cellphone cam is the only one left :unsure:

I see your mud and raise you some clayey stuff that was really hard to get off apparently (someone else did it)

mp5mud.jpg

• 1 month later...

I was doing a world war VIII preenactment, and my team was out of anti-tank dogs, so we strapped all of our Pyro to some guys kid brother and hammer tossed him through a CQB house, where he hit a buried gas main which exploded, causing a chain reaction that resulted in that huge power outage in California back in '05. Also, we found the kid later, thirty feet up a pine tree and hopped up on goofballs.

Remember folks! Napalm Sticks to Kids!

I was doing a world war VIII preenactment, and my team was out of anti-tank dogs, so we strapped all of our Pyro to some guys kid brother and hammer tossed him through a CQB house, where he hit a buried gas main which exploded, causing a chain reaction that resulted in that huge power outage in California back in '05. Also, we found the kid later, thirty feet up a pine tree and hopped up on goofballs.

Remember folks! Napalm Sticks to Kids!

:o Now THAT is hardcore!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

During a game of Zombie at night during heavy rain (All humans start off in a center building and cannot leave unless dead. One zombie armed and the goal is to survive for a hour), I had been playing for nearly 45 minutes and gotten bored. I ran back to the safe zone, grabbed my friend training knife (looks like a machette) and ran back out with no gear and no weapons besides the knife. By this time there was one more guy left, and he was holding his own. I rushed into the house to hear " OH SH!T!" he keeps fireing, missing me as I run around a chest high barrier in the center of the building, rush into the enterence and get lit up, full auto and less than 5 ft from the guy.

I scared him out of his wits. " All I saw was a fing shadow with a knife on the wall behind you! you scared the ###### outa me!".

I was later dubbed "The Orgional Zombie", partly due because I had played the entire scenerio as it was desired, and rushed fanaticly with a knife.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not actually me, but the team mate shall remain nameless. One winter a couple of years ago, we was at Phoenix Woodland. We had been playing all morning and was playing a game of getting the smoke grenades into the bird hut. We was being sneaky and had sent the main bulk of our team out to attack head on and draw the OpFor out.

The 3 guys that were carrying the smoke grenades and the 4 of us who were protection detail then snuck around the back, came up the really steep steps that lead to the site. This is where my team mate decided he couldn't wait anymore and broke off from the squad to go for a dump in the woods, in the middle of the game.

This has led to us saying 'Does Craig sh*t in the woods?' when we mean 'Hell Yes!'

Archived