Period WWII gaming in Airsoft International Magazine.

Gadge

Hi Guys

I’m very happy to announce that this month I joined the Airsoft International team as a staff writer. I’ll be running a regular column every month focusing on the new and expanding genre of WWII airsoft.

I’ll be looking at reviewing kit, WWII loadout guides, battle and game reviews and some ‘how to’ articles to help you get your kit looking 40s-tastic.

We’ll be keeping the pages light and accessible and most importantly… fun.

So if there are any particular units you’d like me to look into or if you know of any good upcoming games or WWII related kit… please drop me a line.

Shortly you’ll be able to contact me via the magazine but in the meantime while we set that up PM me via the forum

Cheers

Gadge

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sounds like a excuse for gadge to get pictures of his many load-outs published......

It would save me some searching the forums, that's for sure. Unless there's a "Gadge" picture thread.

Here's another one that isn't quite American: The First Special Service Force, aka "The Devil's Brigade." Combined Canadian/US special operations unit.

sounds like a excuse for gadge to get pictures of his many load-outs published......

I wish. :)

In fairness chap, I will be writing about said kit but I'll probably not be wearing it myself very often. It would be a rather silly series of articles if I was in each one. I'd like to get models who look the part really... you know guy with a bit of a beard for chindit etc.

It would save me some searching the forums, that's for sure. Unless there's a "Gadge" picture thread.

Here's another one that isn't quite American: The First Special Service Force, aka "The Devil's Brigade." Combined Canadian/US special operations unit.

reminds me of something I´ve worked on ...if you´re interested in FSSF....

http://www.devilsbrigade.tv/

aaaaand ...BTT ;)

Archived