Navy SEAL Pictures/Discussion Pt.2

Hoppum

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why team 10?

Because I really like the look of SEAL Team 10, not to be disrespectful but the photos on Matt Axelson's(RIP) site are in great detail. I love the pics and want to make something personal out of it. We will never forget any of them, I know I wont, Rest In Peace.

Because I really like the look of SEAL Team 10, not to be disrespectful but the photos on Matt Axelson's(RIP) site are in great detail. I love the pics and want to make something personal out of it. We will never forget any of them, I know I wont, Rest In Peace.

Honestly dood team 10, 8, etc...don't look much different bro. Really not very different at all.

IIRC Team 6 is DEVGRU

"MOB 6" became SEAL Team 6 then became NSWDG.

quote from wiki:

"DEVGRU's mission is to conduct intelligence and counter-terrorism operations for SPECWARCOM and the U.S. Special Operations Command, is responsible for the testing, evaluation and development of technology and maritime, ground and airborne tactics applicable to Naval Special Warfare forces such as U.S. Navy SEALs.[6][7] DEVGRU and the Army's 1st SFOD-D train together and deploy together on counter-terrorist missions usually a part of a joint special operations task force."

1st SFOD-D CAG and NSWGD are both alot like SAS.

just for the sake of it, my WIP Seal loadout with a marpat top and woodland pants:

frontdown.jpg

I have more pics but since it's far from finished they're nothing worth to see.

Obvius changes are OD/RG'ish pouches (I say ish because the colour of the fabric used by the guy who makes my custom gear isn't OD but isn't RG either... more like something in between)... which by the way are ready with my PACA just waiting to be picked up although I haven't been able to coordinate with the guy.

I need kneepads, a fobus holster and a P226 as far as I remember... any opinions/recomendations?

edit: I need a radio pouch and a swimmer headset too... and I think I need a LOT of other stuff... slowly working on it. damn this hobby.

Archived