Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my updated weapons depot.

006-9.jpg

my two m4s. basically i call them "the twins". :) . both are tm based shooting at 375

007-7.jpg

my two AEG DMRs? i guess thats the correct term. M4 Zombie Sniper :death: and my G3/SG1. both are TM based w/ reinforced gearboxes when they were shooting over 400. now they are 360(zombie) and 375(G3)

008-7.jpg

latest aquisitions!! TM G36C w/ PPA adapter and CA Large Foregrip. shooting 330. TM MP5K shooting stock. first two glocks are both KWA 23Fs and both are hurricane equipped. one also just got a trademarked slide. last one in the bottom is a KWA G18C. bone stock

009-5.jpg

rest of the pistols! all dual tone. KWA G19, KWA G26C, KWA USPc and KJW M9 Elite IA

005-11.jpg

FAMILY PICTURE

Is that M60 a standard, DX or SDX although I'm not sure if E1s were made in SDX.

It's an Asahi M60E1 standard, but somehow it has a high preshoot capacity. I love it.

Both E1's and E3's were made in all Standard, Deluxe, and SuperDeluxe (limited to 500)

Edited by Walther Lock
Make that two lol. Bottom right and P90 i think. Unless one of those are gas somehow.

Just one. You're right about the bottom right; CA m15. The p90 is a Toytec, gas version. There are Toytec electric versions as well tho.

Yeah its actually got a good amount of recoil but the engine is rather weird. It uses a worm gear thats basically like an auger drill bit to load from a gravity/spring fed mag.

I wish i could tell you more about the internals but a previous owner snapped a screw linking the body's shells and I've yet to drill it out. Until then I cant tinker.

Performance is rather weak with a FPS of 275~ on safe PSI but theres actually an external screw to adjust the ROF. Granted its not that quick even on high but its a great feature.

I cant find a video of one but its worth checking out. Maybe I'll get around to it..