H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The RS rifle doesn't cone with one in its stock configuration, So I'm guessing that the airsoft makers decided not to take liberties. As for why HK decided not to put one on? Who knows.

Why the hell would it not have an ambi selector? Pretty much all H&K guns have them as standard these days - G36, MP7, UMP, XM8...

I am well and truley p{:content:}amp;<@! that the VFC HK416 is out of stock in wolf armouries, was going to order one last night for x-mas but had to fall back on the G&G R4 Commando which saved me a few pounds, new helmet cover ftw :) . Ordered some krlon aswell so i can do a kind of woodland tiger striped camo on it aswell :rolleyes:

but here is my old mg36 :)

MG36.jpg

long gone now :( she claimed many victims

its a CA with upgraded gears and a TBB

Edited by Airsoft Killa XxX
Anyone who can confirm/disconfirm that the MagPul PTS PMAG has a nice fit and feed well in a HurricanE HK416?

Mostly likely as with all hurricane receivers you will need to spend an hour with a file to get any mag in and out smoothly

Also(just me being a pain) its a fallacy to have a PMAG in a 416 based on the real rifles incompatibility, and no airsoft EMAGs in sight

So I got around to taking some pretty decent pictures of my airsoft collection. After I have been trying to sell off some of my guns. And these are my three H&K weapons that remain. My CAR-15 and M1911 can be seen in another thread in this section.

Here's all three. Ill have some more detailed ones further down.

DSC01586.jpg

Tokyo Marui PSG-1.

Fully upgraded with a Systema FTK. I plan on buying a tightbore and metal receiver sometime this winter. It shoots 488fps with a .2g bb right now. I'm hoping to be pushing 400 with a .28g bb after the tightbore is installed.

DSC01591.jpg

My new KWA Mp7A1.

Stock Extended

DSC01607.jpg

Trademarks on Pistol Grip

DSC01598.jpg

Lame Trademarks on the Side of the Gun and Fire Selector Markings.

DSC01600.jpg

And the little ID plate on the bottom of the gun. I'm not sure if these are unique?

DSC01609.jpg

And my KSC Mk23. Its currently broken, either waiting for a buyer or some replacement parts.

DSC01596.jpg

(Oh, and I know to take off the orange on the Mp7 you dont need to tell me)

And one last picture. My dog decided to step in my photo, and I took one anyway :P

DSC01585.jpg

Very nice. I'm thinking of a docter for my MP7 as well, where did you get that one?

Also, any ghosting to speak of?

- Zepher

Got mine from RSOV, I think for $32 with their 12% Christmas discount (no free shipping though, as their site suggests XD). Make sure you get the on/off one, not the auto on/off or light-dependent ones.

No ghosting ATM, though sometimes I see the RDS-projector reflection on the reflex part. Not sure if this will be evident in more-sunny skirmishes, as Houston has been overcast for a week now.

Me too. The product page said nothing about Docter trades, yet when I got it it had them.

This: http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&...product_id=2425

Though come to think of it mine doesn't have the "Up" or "R" trades either. Maybe they ran out of the displayed stock?