G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starbust - I can't do that at the moment, since I (foolishly) lent the double thigh holster rig for my USPs to someone else and haven't got it back yet. But it's fairly easy - I have the USPs in their thigh holsters with spare mags on the belt. I put the MP7s in the large map-pockets in my black Web-Tex assault vest. Then I sling the G36K and carry it in my hands. MP7/G36 mags have to fight for space in the vest pouches, but there's enough room for at least 6 long MP7 mags and 4 G36 mags (which for hi-caps would be nearly 2000 rounds).

When I get the holsters back, I'll do you a pic if you like. :)

You're likely right.

The KSK rail is growing on me, the more I look at the C rail....

Although I've seen this, which allows you to remove the stock iron sights on the C rail and replace them with normal RIS rail for a nice flat-top to add your own scopes and BUIS.

Does a Standard g36 mag fit in there, especially with the GL handle? or is it just hard to take it out?

It shouldn't be a problem, apart from the stock and, the dimensions of the sl9 are the same like the other G36s.

I am going to see if I can get any new pics up this week, got a G36c with a quick release mag catch now. :)

CA, Hero Arm, and some ACM manufacterer make them aswell.

I think it would be interesting to have the small double c-mag like in F.E.A.R.

preferably spring fed (200-250rds)( no noise of rambling bb's.

A standard double-stack BB tube crammed into a C-mag shell would hold how many BBs? Surely quite a few, since the G36 midcaps can hold 140 or so in the space of a normal G36 mag. I'd probably buy one if someone made them - I hate rattling BBs.