G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys here is my custom G36 sniper:

1.jpg

2.jpg

i put in a battleaxe mag converter and an m4 shorty mag so the mag doesnt hit the ground when im in sniping position.

the extended outer barrel came from a cyma soc 16 that i refinished and machined to thread on the G36 end. under that outer barrel is an edgi 650mm 6.01id barrel.

currently shoots at 550fps on an element m165 spring so ill have to open it up again tonight to check where the leaks are.

Order from them.

Yeah, it's a bit tedious, but there you go. I got awesome service from them, via TNT, for my shiny new AG36 and a couple of parts (including the rail as above) Shipping was about $45, I think. For a rail on its own, I can't see it being too much, they weight next to nothing.

Never seen so many great looking G36s... will post one of mine soon after I get it back together :)

For those of you with AG36s, how do you install a battery inside of it? What type of batteries can be used, and is it a tough fit? I've seen a couple of Sniper-stockless G36s with AG's on 'em, and I'm wondering how their owners install their batts...

The AG36 is a real pain in the *albartroth* with the battery situation, I can't get mine to fit without take the launcher tube off the foregrip part, fitting the it onto the receiver than putting the launcher itself back on with the battery already inside.

Posted this in the general discussion, but it looks like this was the best place for an answer :)

Skarklaw... if it's not too much trouble, could you please show/tell us your method of getting that 9.6v stick batt in? Where does the battery rest?

I use 7.4V LiPo packs, they're approximately the same size as the standard Marui 600mAh NiCds. Part of the problem is with the mosfet and wiring. There just isn't enough room to slide the battery and wiring, etc into the foregrip of the AG36. There is enough room for it all to fit, if I take the launcher apart to put the battery in.

It's annoying.

Couldn't get the stick to fit, but was able to fit a regular 9.6 mini, which is a good thing, as I've got quite a few of them. Thanks to this thread, I finally know how to use the AG36's battery compartment (didn't even try taking it down 'till now <_< ). Will get my 36 posted soon.

Hmmm. I like those.

But no, I've not seen anyone with them on a G36.

EDIT: Wouldn't they be a big high for use as back-up sights? I use folding BUIS on my AUG and G36, so they don't get in the way of the optics.

Edited by Hedganian