P90 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

My 5 year old P90, now with a real Ringsight. Strangely enough, the Ringsight body is made out of plastic. The reticule is lit by either a front light collector which creates a 'ring inside a ring' pattern or by a rear collector (with built in orange tritium vial) which creates a "T" pattern. So, uh, my P90 is more radioactive than your P90?

TMP901.jpg

TMP902.jpg

TMP90RingsightReticule.jpg

And finally as a part of the FN collection.

FN-Collection.jpg

The TM is more Grey looking than the Clone too, which is a lot more black looking.,

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3143/306197..._7fd3e2b6fd.jpg

Heres my own, keeping it nice and simple.,:)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2469/384467..._fb5211f9ac.jpg [This one]

What is the sling that you have on the Tan P90? Still haven't been able to find a sling for my P90.

• 3 weeks later...

This may sound ridiculas but i did something shocking.

I bought an ACM Rail system off ebay for £15.

Soon as i got it I took all the screws out all the rails off and placed it on a steel block 24mm wide and started banging it into shape so its now a rectangle shape with no top rail.

The purpose of me doing this was to mount an EGLM to my P90, which id like to say I managed to do!!

It looks bloody crazy, EGLM on a P90! Obvs id never skirmish with it, that would be a little mad.

I havnt got pics atm (cam on the fritz) but ill get some up tomorrow!

This may sound ridiculas but i did something shocking.

I bought an ACM Rail system off ebay for £15.

Soon as i got it I took all the screws out all the rails off and placed it on a steel block 24mm wide and started banging it into shape so its now a rectangle shape with no top rail.

The purpose of me doing this was to mount an EGLM to my P90, which id like to say I managed to do!!

It looks bloody crazy, EGLM on a P90! Obvs id never skirmish with it, that would be a little mad.

I havnt got pics atm (cam on the fritz) but ill get some up tomorrow!

That ssounds awesome :P cant wait to see it!!

On that note what is the best kind of sling for aP P90? I have seen a few diffrent ways to do so and i was wondering which one is the best to use (i tend to run around alot so need something comfatable). :)

On that note what is the best kind of sling for aP P90? I have seen a few diffrent ways to do so and i was wondering which one is the best to use (i tend to run around alot so need something comfatable). :)

NO ONE recommend this boy a P90 sling.

For his P90 runs are legendary.

Ive got the same sling as the one used in Stargate. Absolutley exellent! Think its also known as a Chalker sling, by blackhawk.

Heres the attached EGLM as promised!

DSC02806.jpg

DSC02801.jpg

DSC02805.jpg

Sorry for the *suitcase* pics!

Edited by bankz5152
  • 2 weeks later...
Ive got the same sling as the one used in Stargate. Absolutley exellent! Think its also known as a Chalker sling, by blackhawk.

this is the chalker

i use the normal black hawk p90 sling , very comfortable. I also had one that was supposidly like the SG1 sling made by "the vest guy" one of the most uncomfortable things i have ever worn, to the point it gavee me back ache after 5 minutes and restricted my movement. No matter how i adjusted it.

Mine wasnt from him, it was a limited run of slings on a stargate props forum. Im pritty sure it was allmost exactly like the one in SG1. Ive had mine for 5 years used every time i skirmish and once it was on right it was the best think ever. To the extent of creating sling adaptors for all my other guns - SCAR, L85, AUG & a shotgun.