H&K Picture Thread

actually the designation A4 and A5 are missnomers as even with the 3rnd burst group they are still reffered to as A3 and A2 ;)

quite right with the designations other than that though :)

www.heckler-koch.de lists the A4 and A5 under products (though doesn't give much in the way of specification). HKpro also makes mention to an A4 in one of the picture comments. Same for SD4 5 and 6 designations.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MP5A3. Most airsoft variants are A2 or A3 (with the ocassional A1). A4, A5 and A6 actually refers to one with the 3-round burst trigger group, not, as is commonly belived, the later Navy trigger group. Its an A3 whether its got the Navy or SEF grip, unless it has three round burst. (not sure which designation is for which out of A4, A5 and A6. A4 is solid stock, and I think A5 is sliding stock).

Aside from that its just got an early handguard.

A4 or A5 never designates whether is has burst. Trigger groupings (Navy and SEF/A2) have always been an OPTION from HK. .so you can get any freaking HK you want with whatever trigger grouping you want.

A2/A3/SD2/SD3 are designations using the A2-style (SEF) trigger groupings.

A2/A4/SD5/SD2= fixed stock

A3/A5/SD6/SD3= collapsible stock

A4 or A5 never designates whether is has burst.  Trigger groupings (Navy and SEF/A2) have always been an OPTION from HK. .so you can get any freaking HK you want with whatever trigger grouping you want.

A2/A3/SD2/SD3 are designations using the A2-style (SEF) trigger groupings.

A2/A4/SD5/SD2= fixed stock

A3/A5/SD6/SD3= collapsible stock

Uh, no. The airsoft companies have it wrong. You can have a navy MP5A2. This Page has a few A3s and an A2 with navy grips. This also makes reference to the fact that "MP5A2s with Navy trigger groups are standard issue for LA SWAT. Finally, This Page from HK's own website, differenciates A2 A3 A4 and A5 only according to their trigger groups, not by the grip style.

MP5 models

Unless noted otherwise, all MP5 variants are chambered for the 9 × 19 mm Parabellum cartridge. Generally, "A2" and "A4" denote fixed stock, "A3" and "A5" denote retractable stock, and "A1" denotes no stock, with a buttcap (or receiver cap) in place.

* MP5A1 — MP5 with buttcap/receiver cap; Navy/"SEF" trigger group.

* MP5A2 — Fixed stock, Navy/"SEF" trigger group.

* MP5A3 — Retractable stock, Navy/"SEF" trigger group.

* MP5A4 — Fixed buttstock, 3-round burst trigger group.

* MP5A5 — Retractable buttstock, 3-round burst trigger group.

* MP5SFA2 — SF denotes single fire, with full auto removed; fixed stock.

* MP5SFA3 — MP5SF with retractable stock.

* MP5N — Model developed specifically for the U.S. Navy. Navy trigger group, 3-lug/threaded barrel for attaching a suppressor, and retractable stock.

* MP5F — Model developed specifically for the French military. Rubber-padded retractable stock, ambidextrous sling loops/bolts and internal modifications to handle high-pressure ammunition.

* MP5K — The very short version of the MP5; "SEF" trigger group.

* MP5KA1 — MP5K with smooth upper surface and small iron sights; "SEF" trigger group.

* MP5KA4 — MP5K with 3-round burst trigger group.

* MP5KA5 — MP5KA1 with 3-round burst trigger group.

* MP5K-N — MP5K with Navy trigger group and 3-lug/threaded barrel for mounting of suppressors or other muzzle attachments.

* MP5K-PDW — Personal Defense Weapon; MP5K-N with added folding stock and 3-lug/threaded barrel for mounting of suppressors; Navy or 3-round burst trigger group. It was first introduced in 1991.

* MP5SD1 — Integrated suppressor (Schalldämpfer), A1-type buttcap with sling loop; Navy/"SEF" trigger group.

* MP5SD2 — Integrated suppressor (Schalldämpfer), fixed stock; Navy/"SEF" trigger group.

* MP5SD3 — Integrated suppressor (Schalldämpfer), retractable stock; Navy/"SEF" trigger group.

* MP5SD4 — MP5SD1 with 3-round burst trigger group.

* MP5SD5 — MP5SD2 with 3-round burst trigger group.

* MP5SD6 — MP5SD3 with 3-round burst trigger group.

* MP5SD-N — MP5SD with Navy trigger group and KAC stainless steel suppressor; retractable stock.

* MP5/10 — Chambered in 10 mm Auto, available in various stock/trigger group configurations. It was made from 1992 to 2000.

* MP5/40 — Chambered in .40 S&W, available in various stock/trigger group configurations. It was made from 1992 to 2000.

* HK94 — American import model of the MP5 with 16-inch barrel and special safe/semi-automatic trigger group, designed for civilian use. It was made from 1983 to 1989, in three different configurations.

* SP89 — Sport Pistole M1989. Semi-automatic–only version of the MP5K designed for civilian use. It had a modified foregrip redesigned into a traditional handguard that did not allow the fitting of the MP5K's foregrip to make it compliant with the Semi-Auto Weapons Ban of 1989. It was made from 1989 to 1994.

There settled. ;)

Really dig the skinny grips--where did you find real-steal MP5 grips like that? I've done a few searches on google, and although there aren't any shortage of CETME parts, MP5 parts seem to be rather scarce.

If I got an Mp5, thats the way I'd do it up--looks great.

Edit: just realized, I'm guessing there is no way to fit a battery under that foregrip--where do you power that gun from?

Steve

Edited by NegativeCambre

there is enough space under the cocking tube near the front sight to run the battery sling through without modifying the grip or gun further .

the grip was bought from a military convention held locally but I'm sure you could source some via gun dealers in the States !

If not then i will buy a batch and work out the cost of shipping them out if enough folks want them

Really dig the skinny grips--where did you find real-steal MP5 grips like that?  I've done a few searches on google, and although there aren't any shortage of CETME parts, MP5 parts seem to be rather scarce.

Steve

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...SFORE_cat_Grips

Carrot makes/used to make them, im not sure. I dont know what Stop Order means.