H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You mean a permanent thing?  Like you glued it kinda?  I may have to do that....

Well, not exactly, I'm fairly sure its still extractable if needs be. But it aint going anywhere just now. Not that you should need to be able to get in there anyway.

Whoa does this happen to a lot of the USPs?

According to GNG, its a fairly common problem. Its caused by a flaw in the seal around the block at the base of the mag. That flaw being that its square, and apparently square seals often aren't effective.

Okay guys something interesting i saw today at a local gun show

They had a booth of guys selling optics(Eotech, Aimpoint, Zeiss, etc)

They had a plastic blue resin model of the UMP so you could try out demo optics.

The interesting thing was the UMP was a full stock, and although the plastic model didnt fold, it had the casting of the hinges where the skele stock folds. Anyone seen a real UMP with a full stock(real life of airsoft)

Okay guys something interesting i saw today at a local gun show

They had a booth of guys selling optics(Eotech, Aimpoint, Zeiss, etc)

They had a plastic blue resin model of the UMP so you could try out demo optics.

The interesting thing was the UMP was a full stock, and although the plastic model didnt fold, it had the casting of the hinges where the skele stock folds. Anyone seen a real UMP with a full stock(real life of airsoft)

Was it the USC you were seeing? The civilian carbine version of the UMP?:

http://www.sas-potsdam.de/imageswaffen/verein_13.jpg

EDIT: its a big pic, so I made it a link.

Edited by n00bTard
in airsoft too?

No...and it doesn't matter obviously...the only difference is in the markings on the slide. At one point, Zeke made a metal slide for the KSC Glock 17 that was actually marked as a Glock 22 (.40 S&W).

...and no1rc3ur, I would perhaps tell you to go with a Glock, especially when Tokyo Marui comes out with their version of the G17. You know, I've had two TM M9 GBB, and I've got to say...even with the fixed hopup, they were the most consitent and solid GBB's I've had.

Now with that said, I am also quite pleased with my KSC Glock 17, even though it's been out of commission for months because of a bad part. However, taking into considerartion the same reasons people like a real steel Glock (simple design, reliability, less moving parts, solid design...), I feel that those qualities translate into the airsoft replication of the gun.

As a side note, I've had thre different USPs, both compact and full size, and with all of them, I've experienced either cracked frames always in the rear stemming from the slide rail on the left, and cracked slides stemming from the rear sights. I've ALSO had three different airsoft Glocks and have never once had any sort of problems with the build integrity of the gun...ever.

So with all that said, combining the reliability and consitency of a TM gun, plus the above mentioned qualities of a Glock, I think their Glock 17 will be an amazing GBB...that's what I'd tell you to get.

i'm planning on getting a metal slide, so slide problem doesn't matter.

I was looking at the G17 also, but its design just don't quite fit my tastes.

We'll see. Still in a deciding phase

I assume you're talking about the USP that you would get the metal slide for. Well, that may increase the chances of the frame cracking due to the force of the slide.

Also, I don't know if you've held a full frame Glock, but it feels really good...very ergonomic.

Also, I don't know if you've held a full frame Glock, but it feels really good...very ergonomic.

If you like Glocks. I can't hold the damn things, as cool as I think they look. Odd grip angle, smallish grip, flat sides...I can't do it. The Handall helps, but only so much.

I do want one, though...I just need a bunch of other guns, first.

Custom H&K SP89. :

MHHKSP89-1.jpg

MHHKSP89rightside-1.jpg

working on functional bolt. . .

MHHKSP89weldright-1.jpg

simulated weld marks

MHHKSP89assembly1-1.jpg

quick change spring like PGC M249 mechbox

MHHKSP89assembly2-1.jpg

notice Ver 2 mechbox and modified MC51 lower receiver

MHHKSP89rearreceiverpin2-1.jpg

stock receiver pin going through mechbox. . .

MHHKSP8901left-1.jpg

notice the selector stop. . it STOPS at "1"

MHHKSP8901nozzle-1.jpg

notice LENGTH of custom nozzle compared to stock MP5k nozzle

and I am still not done!!!!

Edited by the cleaner
Another vote for resize, dude :P

Looks awesome though, is the SP89 front end a real one?

sorry.. resized for everyone!

yes. . real H&K SP89 forend (nylon/fiberglass). .modified to fit on MP5k

I tried to be as realistic with the details as possible.

Try to find a more realistic airsoft version and you won't find one. . even beats Clarence Lai's and Gremlin Gunworx version. .

the real SP89 is semi-auto only. . .