H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, it is basically just a huge ribbed schlong under your rifle, and seeing as not all of us play Counterstrike we might just have missed the apparent benefits of one's character touching such an item constantly during gameplay as if it somehow enhances the experience.

Or, you could get some fresh air once in a while. But I digress: the Heckler & Koch (or Heakler & Kach, in some cases ;) ) range and sub-range of guns (available in airsoft) is as follows;

MP5

MP5 SD

UMP

G36

SL-

MP7

G3

USP

VP70

Have I missed anything? I don't care for the VP70 and the 416 is still just another armalite variant in airsoft, at the end of the day, which means (unless I've forgotten anything) that my HK collection is actually complete :)

USP is on there and the P7s don't count as they're not really `available` ;) I have missed some pistols though haven't I? 'Tard. What am I missing again? :lol:

Actually no, I haven't missed any I don't think. I've got a springer P7 anyway :P but the GBB versions really aren't out there (I know GnG have an MGC one on the site, but I doubt if they still actually possess it ;) anyway isn't it a PFC?) and Mk23s are just another kind of USP, the differences not being significant enough to warrant a whole new wossname, IMO :)

Edited by evilhippy

My mistake then - I couldn't see USP, but with all the various U*P's it's not that easy :D

Snowman, Does your MK23 rattle? mostly around the mag, I have the SD phase 3 on my 2005 HW MK23 and everything just doesnt seem to be a nice tight fit.

Not dramatically - Although most airsoft pistols seem to have a bit of movement to the magazine - That or they stick and you have to pull them out...

Cheers.

Edited by snowman

Hey, I may have a fix for your mag....I if you think it's leaking from the bottom somewhere, take off the baseplate and then spray some silicone lubricant around there and then look for bubbles. If it's coming from the fill valve, well, then that's pretty obvious, but you may notice that it's coming from the edge of where the bottom "plug" (for lack of a better term) meets the body of the mag. If so, pound out the two pins holding it in and shake it out (if it doesn't come out on it's own, you can try gassing up the mag for a second and it'll pop it out like a champaign cork). Finally, put white threading tape around the perimiter to give it a good seal and it'll be fine.

Let me know if it works (and then if it does, feel free to give me a +1...;))

Hey, I may have a fix for your mag....I if you think it's leaking from the bottom somewhere, take off the baseplate and then spray some silicone lubricant around there and then look for bubbles.  If it's coming from the fill valve, well, then that's pretty obvious, but you may notice that it's coming from the edge of where the bottom "plug" (for lack of a better term) meets the body of the mag.  If so, pound out the two pins holding it in and shake it out (if it doesn't come out on it's own, you can try gassing up the mag for a second and it'll pop it out like a champaign cork).  Finally, put white threading tape around the perimiter to give it a good seal and it'll be fine.

Let me know if it works (and then if it does, feel free to give me a +1...;))

Mine did this within a couple of weeks of getting it. The seals around that plug thing are rather useless. I replaced it with some bathroom sealant. Maybe not the best idea, but it doesn't leak any more.