H&K Picture Thread

Checkout this pic of a G36C over at HkPro. It appears to be the coveted aluminum KSK style rail... but it has an odd logo on it. Anyone know anything about it? Could it be that a third party is making these?

Yes it's a thrid-party aftermarket part. I think the company is called OPS or something like that. It's more or less a standard G36C rail without Irons and without the triangular shapes at the bottom. It's not as high as the KSK rail, and the Flip-Up sights seem to be AR15 flip-ups.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes it's a thrid-party aftermarket part. I think the company is called OPS or something like that. It's more or less a standard G36C rail without Irons and without the triangular shapes at the bottom. It's not as high as the KSK rail, and the Flip-Up sights seem to be AR15 flip-ups.

I thought it looked lower. I'd rather have the KSK rail but this is better than nothing... Don't suppose you've seen it for sale anywhere?

^ Is that your holster? If so... where'd you find one of those lol? They seem great for a sort of... 'almost' Vincent-look if you know what I mean :)

yep like Qhs said, I got that one off ebay. have bits of scratch here and there, so it didn't come with a large price tag, if memory serves, i think it cost about 12 USD

• 2 weeks later...
^ Is that your holster? If so... where'd you find one of those lol? They seem great for a sort of... 'almost' Vincent-look if you know what I mean :)

Its on ebay. I think its a Galco.  :unsure:

Certainly looks like a Galco to me.

Once broken in, they're gorgeous holsters, but you have to ride them quite low down in order for you to get to the FBI cant properly.

I have one myself, but I paid considerably more than $12 for it ;)