H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where did you order it form? I think A2 are doing a sale where you can buy USP compact mags for 10 quid cheaper

i ordered from A2, but the mags were out of stock , and the price had gone back to £25...

whats a suitable price for one of these pistol cases with HK on them? and where could i get one from, i found one on ebay from the US for a about £15 posted.

i really can't wait till my uspc comes...

i'll post some pics *hopefully* when i get it, and i'll probably write a review, cos i keep seeming to find, the guns that i want there isn't a review of it on here, or not more than one...

what does anyone think of duel usp compacts?

I ran with dual compacts once (borrowed a friend's after my AEG chomped a tooth off its piston), it worked alright. I prefer my Hi-capas for dual wielding, more ammo per mag and greater accuracy is handy when all you have is pistols. Or, alternatively even more ammo and high ROF (dual M11s :D ). Either way...

It certainly was fun though!

cos i might be buying a second hand uspc, if i like it (cos i've already ordered one)

ingram, to much to run (gas and ammo for it adds up to £££s) as i'm saving all my money for airsoft at the mo.

i probably would get a mac eventually, just for the sheer fun of it and doing drive-bys on targets (on own land, off road in landy discovery :P )

but usp compacts mmmmm, nice...

very nice G36 there, what flashlight is that ? :)

It's a Wolf Eyes (China) enhanced copy of the Surefire 6P. Cheep and effective :)

Uni, thats a CA g36 right?

Yes it is. And it's a real pleasure compared to the TM. Much closer to the real one than Maruis. The only negative things are some unattractive burrs from the molding process. But that's CA typical, I can live with it :)

My new toy.

TM SG1 with G&P front RAS set.

I have a C-Mag, and have a Harris-style bipod and a 40mm red/green dot sight in the mail. Its the closest I can get to an HK11 without a huge custom magwell job.

Stock internals for now, but ordering a Systema FTK, CA metal body (body, cocking tube, rear cap), and a KM Tightbore over the next 3 weeks. Its running on 9.6v 3300mAh NiHm.

So beautiful :wub:

post-3559-1123712272_thumb.jpg

post-3559-1123712311_thumb.jpg

here are some HK of mine. The shotttie and the USP tac are real steel.

Edit that is a rely blurry pic. try my gallery. *bottom link* for a better.

Edited by Krazy L
  • 2 weeks later...

Sure did. Earlier this evening in fact.

Here's a shot of my UMG with my Guarder AimPoint replica, vertical grip, and G&G GP6-II taclight mounted. Also pictured is my GB-Tech Flashbang/Gas Charger, TM SOCOM silencer from my P90 TR, and my KWA USP Compact.

IMG_6781.sized.jpg

Edited by staticzero
G&G UMG, EO-Tech 511, Surefire Vertica grip light

IMG_6776.sized.jpg

G&G UMG, EO-Tech 511, Surefire Vertica grip light, G&G UMG Suppressor

IMG_6777.sized.jpg

(Not mine!) Props to Sean and Alex of Roundhouse productions.

Lovely - Very nice accessories go well with the UMG - I did pretty much that setup with my G3SAS (but get slagged off for it being a SAS and all)... EO-Techs suit these smaller guns very well as we can see in your pic :D