Aug Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have just read through every page in this thread as i intend on getting an AUG this month... however it seems there are only 3 real configurations.

1 . pistol grip with front grip flipped down

2 . pistol grip with front grip flipped up

3 . pistol grip with front grip removed

now while these three are okay i HATE the augs front grip. but i do like something to hold onto at the front of my gun. so if i wheek it off what are the other options for forgrips without buying a Launcher?

i have just read through every page in this thread as i intend on getting an AUG this month... however it seems there are only 3 real configurations.

1 . pistol grip with front grip flipped down

2 . pistol grip with front grip flipped up

3 . pistol grip with front grip removed

now while these three are okay i HATE the augs front grip. but i do like something to hold onto at the front of my gun. so if i wheek it off what are the other options for forgrips without buying a Launcher?

RAS mount a gripod or for that matter any other foregrip.

you could use one of those underbarrel 203 mounts for that.... or you could just fix it there with bondo

You either have very long arms, or you're not using the sights.

There is nothing wrong with the foregrip on the AUG, as long as you're not stupid with it. The Steel pin makes it more than robust enough for anything but the stupidest, abusive treatment.

And it just doesn't look right without it, in my opinion.

Thank you stunt for posting me the SR Reciever. I've also managed to mod a stanag mag to use the mag catch and fit in, feeding is a seperate issue all together so this is mostly for test looks.

dsc01385kv1.jpg

dsc01386sq3.jpg

dsc01391ii0.jpg

dsc01392yj3.jpg

that is hot!

did you do any modding to the barrel? that looks super sweet.

CA or TM?

img0035nt8.jpg

Click image for full (massive) size.

Testing out my new Canon, and thought it'd be a good idea to take a picture of the AUG! Just a bog-standard TM AUG A2, with a reflex sight and additional flip up sights for added coolness. Bought it from Skippy at the start of this year, and aside from a few problems borne about by my airsoft inexperience, its great. Love it!

this old stanag conversion, is it as easy as modding the mags with a small hole at the back like the famas? can i get 100% confermation on the ease and work on stanag conversions as id really like an aug but the one thing stopping me is lack of mid cap support and the cost of buying a shed load of lowcaps when i have so many stanags layin aboot.

also if anyone could let me know if the JG AUG can accept TM AUG mags that would be very nice too.