Aug Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work on the phantom kit, Lusingando, that almost makes me want to get one.

You need to swap the flash excluder on your AUG para/commando, however, as you've got the standard one. You can get the correct one here

Oh, and don't fold the foregrip up on that - as the man said, the real steel version doesn't have a folding grip on that version because you'd just shoot your fingers off.

Edited by Hedganian
To my knowledge, only Boom Arms makes the accurate replica H-Bar kit. I don't believe they sell the flash excluder separately, however. Sorry.

Alright, thanks. I'm never going to spend more than my gun is worth on a barrel upgrade for it, so I guess I have to get a lathe or a prototyping machine. :P

Check out my custom AUG...

Infinity004-1.jpg

stuffs012.jpg

It's a JG AUG, with a couple of internal upgrades as well as the external stuff

How do I resize my pics?  I know they're a bit big...

Interesting work there.

I don't know if I like it... I am a big fan of the bushmaster style M4 grips and an Aug fan... that is a bit like both together... and I am not sure about it :unsure:

Still, you cannot deny it looks like a badass marksman's rifle. :D

Edited by CountDoom
How do you imagine that having a one-off custom job made for you will cost *LESS* than the H-Bar kit from Boom-Arms??

However, if anyone does have access to that kind of equipment, I want an AUG 9mm barrel kit made...

Because I'm a fellow airsofter. :D And people seem to be relatively nice here. Besides, I'm just looking for a flashhider, not the full kit.

Well, I think you need to research this, because I can't see you somehow getting a one-off job custom made for anything like a reasonable price.

CountDoom - For the love of Pete, don't quote pictures in your reply. It's not like they're not already on this page....

... but there are not already on this page :huh:

Unless my browser is being odd.

You must have your settings set to display less posts than me. Either way, those pictures are huge, and really don't need to be quoted, simply quoting the post and snipping the image links is fine, there's an option when you quote a post that takes you to the original post for those who may not have seen it...

You must have your settings set to display less posts than me. Either way, those pictures are huge, and really don't need to be quoted, simply quoting the post and snipping the image links is fine, there's an option when you quote a post that takes you to the original post for those who may not have seen it...

Fair enough.

Nice classic there Damien.

I should be receiving my first Aug this week, I am thinking of stripping the paint of the upper half of the gun?

It will be a bit of a task but should look pretty unique afterwards. Whether unique = "yum" or "sweet mother of God my eyes they burn" remains to be seen.

On the other hand I may just try a few camo jobs on the plastic receiver.

Either way, you will get pics!