• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice gun's guy's.

I have a quick question to all your guarder kit guys, whats the best color to mach

the guarder stuff, its like a flat primer black or something but i don't know what it is,

i am going to beatblast my body and then spray it and i want it to be close to the

guarder flat black color, any suggestions?

- pete

An update to my image on page 4 or 5 or somewhere around there. My AK now has the G&P Wood kit.

AK47andAKBS.jpg

Top, my AK47 without the GP30 (letting a teammate borrow it)

Internal: Systema FTK with a Spring.

External: AKBS Rear Sight, G&P Wood Kit, G&P Midcap (x7)

Bottom, My Girlfriend's AKBS

Internal: Unsure of brand (Purchased Used), equivalent to Systema FTK with a Spring.

External: Carrot Stock, Grip, and Foregrip Kit. Generic SOCOM Suppressor, spraypanted Matte black to cover .45 cal info. The dust cover, suppressor, and mags all recieved the same paint job.

Well, for my first post, here's my gun... you'll either love it or hate it (i personally love it). :D

I kinda went for a black dragunov look without actually getting a dragunov kit... if I want to use it as an assault rifle, I take off the silencer and swap the shorty hicap with a 600 round hicap. The gun is shooting ~400 fps with 0.25s, and has a pretty high rate of fire (~900 rpm or more) with the custom 9.6v 3000mah I use (stock was modded to fit it, but it still sticks out about 1/2 inch because it's hitting the back of the reciever where the stock connects. I plan on fixing this by dremeling a little of the metal on the end of the reciever away to fit the battery.).

49f36d17.jpg

cee8d553.jpg

cb61c498.jpg

b473ec0e.jpg

bea37bc1.jpg

It's weird, after looking at my Spetsnaz so much, it started to grow dull to me. Lately I've been really busy, haven't played in a while, and been out of town for a week. I took it out today to put on a new 3-point sling and I drew back and thought "damn, that is sexy!"

<3

DSC05575.jpg

DSC05578.jpg

DSC05577.jpg

My TM AK-74M conversion.

Modification by the infamous Inferno GmbH

-TM AK-47S base

-DTP Metal body

-Real steel 74 foregrips, stock, and birdcage flashhider

-TGS front set metal set

-modified stock TM pistol grip w/ checkered grips

-STAR GP-30 Grenade Launcher

-Star AK 74 Midcap Mags

-Professionally upgraded and tuned by Zero Ops

To make it's premeire at the 2005 ASH BASH and hopefully make it into ARMS Magazine XP

DSC05575.jpg

DSC05578.jpg

DSC05577.jpg

My TM AK-74M conversion.

Modification by the infamous Inferno GmbH

-TM AK-47S base

-DTP Metal body

-Real steel 74 foregrips, stock, and birdcage flashhider

-TGS front set metal set

-modified stock TM pistol grip w/ checkered grips

-STAR GP-30 Grenade Launcher

-Star AK 74 Midcap Mags

-Professionally upgraded and tuned by Zero Ops

To make it's premeire at the 2005 ASH BASH and hopefully make it into ARMS Magazine XP

Woo, I thought he wasn't doing anymore custom work, that gun is sweet! He does some excellent custom work. If it makes it into ARMS, make sure to tell us, I'll go out and buy a copy!

evo12 you need to do abit of cutting on your stock to sort the angle out.

The 74 stock is more straight/horizontal than that of the down-ward sloping 47 stock.

Other than that, very nice.

Yea, the stock needs to be heavily dremeled out, especially if you're planning on storing a battery in there. The whole block on the front of the stock is solid. The grips are going to be minor dremeling.

Milled sets fit better and easier than stamped since the TM AK is moddeled after the milled version.