• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious or kidding?  You seem to be the first one on this site who can bear to look at my gun, let alone like it! (other than me, of course  :D )

Nah, serious. It's sleek and black. Evil and sexy. It's completely different to a crusty old AK and I like it. Only thing I could suggest to improve it would be to get some mounted swivels for the sling. Aside from that, great gun. B)

In airsoft, on an AK47 a EOTech sight is ugly, or not that pretty. Just cause it's an AK47 (A Classic gun) or how you treart/like your guns. In real, if you have the opprertunity, I've think most of us would have a EOTech sight than instead of some stock AK sight.

Catchv22: I'm in your club too.

In airsoft, on an AK47 a EOTech sight is ugly, or not that pretty. Just cause it's an AK47 (A Classic gun) or how you treart/like your guns. In real, if you have the opprertunity, I've think most of us would have a EOTech sight than instead of some stock AK sight.

Catchv22: I'm in your club too.

Haha, no idea what you just said there, but ok!

Havoc, I will be sueing you. Please stay near a phone in case my lawyers try to contact you.

The only thing that I really don't like about that AK is how the stock foregrips were painted. It just doesn't look right. That and the vertical foregrip. I think the EOTech is pretty cool.

I can understand people not liking an Eotech on an AK for several reasons and a Kobra looks 1000 times better on an AK, but in a warzone I wouldn't give a *beep* about looks. If an eotech will increase my chances of survival(and it will, drastically), then who cares if it's ugly looking.

But I would never mount an eotech on an airsoft AK. Kobra al the way(altho it's probably not as good a sight as an eotech, at least battery life-wise). Doesn't matter in airsoft.

thus why I am waiting for CA or ICS AKs.