Your favorite console and games?

F1amez

I have got an xbox 360 it has only broken down 1ce cause motherboard failer :o it took bout 3 weeks for it to be repaird besides that my favourite games are:

Gears of War (lookin forward to Gears of War 2 :D )

Halo 3

Call of Duty 3,4

Rainbow Six Vegas 2

GTA 4

Command and Conqure 3

i also own a PS2 i have gone through 3 of them which is stupid which i spent a fortune on instead of savin and buying an airsoft gun my favourite games for that is:

Final Fantasy 10,10-2

Timesplitters Future Perfect

thats all i can think of at the mo cause i havent played on it for about 3 years

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SNES.

Super Mario World 2, Yoshi's Island (SMW 3, technicaly :P), Mario Allstars, Starfox, Zelda: Link to the past, F-Zero.... And so many more Brilliant, classic games that I can't remember....

Much better than all this 360/PS3 Malarkey.

ZX Spectrum.

Twin Turbo V8, ATV Offroad, ICUPS, Survivor, Rogue Trooper.

How can you have failed to mention what was clearly THE best Spectrum game ever: Turbo Esprit?

*EDIT*

For the sake of the topic, I thought TIme Crisis 1 & 2 were THE best console games ever.

Tomb Raider (The game that made the Play Station)

Sonic The Hedgehog (The game that made the Saga Mega Drive)

Super Street fighter (The game that made the Super Nintendo)

And the best party game ever made for the PS3 “Sing Star”. (A few bevies and every one can get up and make a complete fool of themselves.) :vodka:

Elliot.

Yarp u can use PC as well i forgot to say that as well.

I also like the mario and sonic games, track and field arcade game is quite a laugh :P i like the Delta Force game for PC and old command and conqure for PC

Archived