Guarder 150% hammer spring

RCC 130% recoil spring

KN TN barrel

Guarder loading muzzle

PDI piston head

Guarder valve blocker

Creation Steel hammer

M3 tac light

Coming soon trijicon tritium sights and a hogue 26000 grip.

bottom, lefty

Guarder metal slide and frame

Slide hand polished

Prime threaded barrel and silencer (not pictured)

RCC 130% hammer spring

RCC 70% recoil spring (seems stiffer than the standard one?)

M3 tac light

Coming soon: more scratches and scrapes because I mistreat the poor girl, she got so scratched I had to polish the slide.

Sigs.jpg

I hope you like.

Stunt

Good luck with the Trijicon night sights, it won't work without a LOT of careful mods. There are two screws that holds the rear sight to the slide, and the firing block is held in place by the rear sight. So unless you're going to epoxy your firing chamber or rear sights on to the slide, your *beep* out of luck.

Or thread the rear sights, in which case have fun NOT destroying the tritium doing so.

Edited by Titleist

It is awesome! A 1:1 copy of the real steel.

But

It requires a bit of sanding on the contact surfaces to get the action sliding smoothly.

Also the ramp on the plasic body that guides the plastic slider that acts as the detente for the disassembly lever isn't present.

Actually it isn't present on either kit but it seems to be more of an issue with the Prime kit.

The safety and the two pins that house the hammer mech need to have their holes reamed out a little too.

It took a very enjoyable evening's work to get the thing running nicely,

I love it.

Stunt

<edit> Worry not Titleist I have a cunning plan...

I'll post a how to if it works

or make a big insurance claim if it doesn't

Edited by amateurstuntman

cool stuntman, I look foward to seeing if it can be done. Sorry to bet against you, but I have my doubts. lol.

Overall the Prime kit is the nicest in terms of showroom finish, but i'm gonna say this honestly, the PGC kit is better, hands down dollar for dollar.

Also the ramp on the plasic body that guides the plastic slider that acts as the detente for the disassembly lever isn't present.

Actually it isn't present on either kit but it seems to be more of an issue with the Prime kit.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Umm is that only a problem during the installation? So maybe I shouldn't worry since I'll have WGC install it for me?

The Prime kit is spot on except for the little trigger screw, right? I've been trying to find more info about it and that seems like the only thing that isn't correct.

There is a little piece of grey plastic that holds the ddissasembly lever in place and it slides in a track composed of a rail on the underside of the trigger mechanism sub assembly and a ramp on the inside of the frame.

The ramp is present on the marui body (obviously) and not present on either of my metal bodies.

When I installed the Guarder one the plastic part engaged the lever in a different way that caused me to have to remove some material from the barrel on the lever.

When I installed the Prime kit the plastic part flipped on it's side and engages the lever very weakly, I removed a little material from the barrel of the lever again and the switch operates but not as positively as I would like.

Don't worry. The lever is naturally held in place by the tension of the recoil spring and the switch has to work to take down the pistol and there is no way it would leave WGC unable to do that.

Anyway for all I know the PGC kit has the ramp on it.

Maybe titleist will know?

Chill, wait for your new pistol and post pics when it arrives.

Titleist, I haven't seen the PGC kit but everyone was raving about the Prime one and I had a bit of cash.

Usually I upgrade all my guns one at a time to the limit of their potential but facing the VCR bill I changed my policy and now I have a basement full of depressingly stock guns. I bought the Prime to reward myself for being good and to return to my old policy.

My plan with the night sights is a little hazy but I am resoursefull. My plan, broadly is to drill through the firing block, put countersunk machine screws into the slide the wrong way and mount the sight on top possibly with epoxy. retaining the firing block will be done with nuts on the protruding machine screw threads.

If that fails I will bodge the whole thing together and cover up the mess with a baseplate for my JPoint scope.

Down the line I'm after a 6005 holster and a W114D torch.

We'll see.....

Stunt

Well let me know how it goes with the night sights, I'm doubtful, but always eager to eat crow. The prime is very nice finish wise. But I found that it looked nicer than it felt. Whereas the PGC weathers just like the real 226, and tends to feel better in a skirmish. i.e my Prime looks so nice I didn't want to skirmish with it.

So let me know how it goes. Good luck, hope it doesn't come to the j-point, because honestly, 226s look awful with anything but irons, please god don't force that horror on the world.

The 6005 is a good choice, i'm using a 6004 with an emdom hanger, i.e same thing as the 6005, just that i have the ability to install it on to molle whereas the 6005 doesnt.

Also don't rule out the P113 surefires, I find the W114Ds to be overly expensive and heavy whereas the P113 adds almost nothing to the gun or it's handling characteristics.

Yeah, I looked at those and the streamlight M6 but I don't need the laser.

The 113 is the same functionality with less weight but I think it looks horrid, wether I will spend an extra 200 bucks just for looks remains to be seen.

Trouble is I am just about to embark on another round of upgrades for the SPM16 and between the real steel upper, bolt catch and having to buy all new Systema mags I am going to be skint in a whole new way.

I know the 226 would look awefull with a Jpoint on it but it would look worse with a huge hole or blob of epoxy in the top which is why I'll be super carefull with the job.

Again it depends on money but if it is that hard to do it might be worth me getting a firing block CNC'd up to take the RS sights. It would certainly be unique and unique is something I'll pay for.

I am not too bothered about the 6005 not going on molle, I am not a stickler for loadouts my loadout is "airsofter using best kit to skirmish well"

I use mostly my issue kit with a chest rig and bits I pick up here and there.

In the new year I'll be getting some new kit, I'll post up in gear discussion looking for advice but I care much more about my weapons than I do about my gear.

Thanks for the input and I don't blame you thinking I will <foul> up the sig but I love those sights, it's got to be woth a try.

Stunt

okay but jpoint plus 226, equals AWFUL!

The P113 looks better in my opinion, why strap a big chunk of aluminum to the bottom front of your gun when you could get the same thing for cheaper in polymer that's just as tough but 1/3rd the weight. meh, not my call.

Again, there's unique and then there's freakishly different. Hopefully you get your sights to work, because goddamnit, jpoint equals barf in my mouth bad. lol.